Welcome to Transformers! The new GreedyWatch Event!

they were always legit - enjoy your free clip art you plebs - and dont forgot to visit our new store update. again. what a joke.

2 Likes

Ummmm that money could have gone to that new Transformers: Galactic Trials game.
You kinda played yourself with that gloating.

MUST CONSUME PRODUCT! CRITICISM BAD! PROTECT PRODUCT!

You ever stop to think that Blizzard has given them multiple reasons for them to hate it and they aren’t doing it just to be cool?

Tell me what’s the difference between Starcraft Remastered and Warcraft 3 Reforged? Was Starcraft ever review bombed? Check the scores for each game. Go on make the same excuses for Warcraft 3 also.

When Blizzard does something right they get rewarded for it. Overwatch was rewarded with game the of year. Why doesn’t 2 have game of the year also? Was it those oh so evil user review bombers that got in the way?

5 Likes

Like I said, smart people can see through review bombing. Criticism and whining are not the same thing. 5v5 Derangement Syndrome is in full effect here, and changes weren’t made to the other games for them to whine about. Being that many people who play this game still don’t understand it, I don’t expect anyone to who doesn’t play it (critics, review bombers).

I know they haven’t been given a reason to think that, because I’ve been playing since day 1. I know WHY they think what they do; it’s ignorance. Easy to see for people who actually do examine changes critically.

It’s sad that people would spend so much time and energy on something they “hate”, including spending time on the forums for it. That’s consuming too, btw. Good luck with your hate crusade, though. I’ll just be having fun with the game I like.

So why does it matter? You want MORE stupid people playing this game?

Exactly, I don’t. I pointed that out earlier. The people who would have their opinion swayed by trendy internet outrage aren’t people I want on my team anyway.

1 Like

no Optimus Primal skin for Winton missed opportunity for me to give them money

1 Like

Its inexcusable that swiping a credit card passes for an event these days.

When they do these crossover events - or any event, for that matter - there needs to be content related to it other than the players’ bank accounts decreasing.

2 Likes

alot of them are pretty valid criticisms such as the change from 6v6 to 5v5

Exactly my point. Blizzard don’t care for quality content anymore. They just want us to open our wallets. Even for a LAME re-colored skins, like they did with more than one “Event” last year.
It’s shameful for someone like that guy - Goldlantern, to Defend Blizzard so much for all of their bad decisions and executions.
Probably he is getting payed to be one of their Online Defenders.

2 Likes

remember when blizzard defenders claimed that cancelling pve would allow the devs to focus more on giving us exciting new events?

1 Like

The whole bundle does look much more reasonable for costs. But individually yikes!

I do think you should not count the Megatron skin though, because it looks like an ordinary gray skin.

It’s just a re-colored skin. Like many other skins from previous “Events” like last years Anniversary “Event”.

2 Likes

Games dead. Companies dead. Greed rules all.

3 Likes

oh boo hoo. get over it already

Blizzard never took your money in advance about any PvE content, you didn’t pay for story missions until they came out. Just grow up and stop wining.

1 Like

Only in Omnic form because there the only detail is really the helmet, but in Ravager… it looks super super cool.

Telling other people what they should or shouldn’t do with their own money is kinda gross.

3 Likes

Wait, did this actually happen?

Yes, it happened. That’s the reason why The OverWatch League was shut-down and there are no plans of bringing it back any time soon.