Week 15 Overwatch League Hero Pool Draw - Orisa, Mei, Tracer, and Moira removed

WEEK 15 • HERO POOL REVEAL

The Watchpoint Post Show is now live and the Watchpoint crew will be announcing the Week 15 Hero Pool for only the Overwatch League. This only affects Overwatch League! Hero Pools continue to remain disabled at all ranks for Competitive Play until patch 1.49 is released sometime in June.

Rules of the Hero Pool Draw:

• To determine a week’s Hero Pool, Overwatch League will compile hero play rates from this weekend’s Overwatch League Play Rates. Heroes with play rates above a certain threshold will be eligible to be removed; the higher their play rate, the more likely they are to be removed.
  • The number of chances each hero will have will be based on their average play time. The higher the playtime, the more chances they will have. 10-35% gets 1 chance, 35-65% gets 2 chances, 65% or higher gets 3 changes.
  • NEW CHANGE The Overwatch League Watchpoint analysts will no longer be directly drawing the heroes to be removed. They will simply reveal the pool on stream.
  • The heroes removed from week 14 of Overwatch League will return to play in the next week and will be immune from being removed in the next week’s draw.
    • Week 13’s banned heroes were Reinhardt, Ashe, Reaper, and Brigitte
  • 1 tank, 2 damage, and 1 support hero will be banned from play in Week 14 of Overwatch League and Overwatch Contenders.
  • The rules for Hero Pools has changed for Competitive Play. In an upcoming patch, hero pools will only apply for matches with an average skill rating of 3500 skill rating or greater (Masters and Grandmasters games). Until that patch is released Hero Pools have been disabled for all ranks. Therefore there will be no hero pool for week 15 in Overwatch Competitive Play.

Heroes banned from Week 15

Orisa

Mei

Tracer

Moira

Let me know what your reaction is for this upcoming hero pool for week 15 of the Overwatch League!

Going to make it a rough assumption instead of using statistics, 3 AM here so good way for me to start brain activity.

Winston

Sombra

Tracer

Lucio

1 Wrong, well then.
Another one wrong, well ouf.
One right, yey.
Another one wrong, well so much for 3AM brainsurfing.

no moira :frowning:

D.Va - Soldier - Mei - Ana

Moira is banned again…

2 Likes

lol moira…

Should’ve warped her face to be sad.

2 Likes

moira getting taken out and then the future moira changes coming to experimental soon…moira mains cant catch a break lately

Orisa is OUT!

It’s only OWL bans.

The horse is sent back to the stable!

im well aware its only OWL bans

Then why say

as if it applies to everyone.

Cheers loves, the Calvary is outta here!

THEY FINALLY DID IT! IT DIDN’T TAKE A CAT! MEI IS OUT OF THE POOL!

dont even worry about it bro

1 Like

my guess?

Orisa
Mei
tracer
moira

Had one right, well there goes my brainsurf at 3 AM

Victory!

1 Like

Heroes banned from Week 15

Orisa