We got a response on Mercy

Well, it took 5 months for the Mercy posts to build up. They made the feedback thread when there were less than a thousand. Of course there’s not 20k+ posts right now.

That doesn’t sound like potentially to me. That sounds like the next day or so.

1 Like

Oh man, brace for impact.

And while your here, come to Jelly and Jams thread stop, order anything you would like👍

Come one come all, right here right now😂

There used to be more per day tho. They’re on the decline.

Unless they just missed it in the patch notes, they reverted Lucio’s speed boost nerf from jumping off of walls. PTR isn’t the final say of what goes live.

What? Mercy nerf? Where was this posted?

Brigitte. Not Mercy.

Tears of joy! The Mercy mains on here have been making us Mercy mains with a brain look really bad. Hopefully they will be quiet now, but sadly, I doubt it.

No one is complaint about the Brigitte nerf tho. The Lucios mains were complaining rampantly and they basically ruined the hero entirely. This is a number tweak.

But they are ignoring her. Why else keep a megathread up that claims they are reading feedback daily or whatever when all that matters to them is actually the win rate and pick rate? Close the megathread, it’s redundant and nothing more than a silencing chamber for Mercy discussion. Every other hero is entitled to discuss on the main forum, why should Mercy be banned from being discussed there too? We’ve had tons of Brigitte and Sym threads lately, more than Mercy, yet no megathreads for those heroes.

3 Likes

I’ve already seen people complain about the Brig nerf. Mostly because they think it’s the wrong one or Blizzard didn’t crush her into the dirt enough, but complaints all the same.

22k posts over a balanced character. If that isn’t fanaticism I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

A lot of people loves playing her, otherwise she wouldn’t be among top 3 most played heroes.

2 Likes

Are they ignoring Soldier: 76? Or are they just doing nothing because there is nothing to do?

Does Soldier 76 have a megathread? No.

The issue won’t go away because Jeff says she’s balanced, we knew that. She’s still not fun though.

3 Likes

I don’t know what you are talking about. They are putting up a new PTR “this week” that is going to have a Brigitte ultimate nerf in it. It’s going to PTR based on what Jeff said.

What goes on PTR usually goes live. There are exceptions, but it goes live more often than not.

Oh no. The fact is they have shown now that they ARE IN FACT ignoring her and the community feedback.

It proved for a fact that they ignored all of the thousands upon thousands of posts across many “megathreads”.

“Pick rate % and win rate % ok”.

Well that’s not why I play a video game. I don’t play a video game to maximize winrate or pick rate percentiles. I play it to have FUN.

Something Mercy sorely lacks since her rework, even back when she was “OP” from it.

So no, OP, you are actually completely 100% wrong here. We are CLEARLY being ignored in the way that actually counts.

The mega threads are nothing more than a censorship tool they use to treat Mercy mains like myself like second class citizens.

6 Likes

Because it never would’ve gotten 22k replies.

Those aren’t reasons Blizzard wouldn’t push it to Live.

I don’t speak for these people, and they don’t speak for the playerbase. Also that’s not inherently true. People didn’t like playing Mercy when she was hilariously broken, but had to in order to win. She was the top picked hero in the game.

All I’m saying is he disregarded the common idea in the megathread that those complaining disliked how they changed her.