We all crashed. We demand our 50 sr back

Jeff i am 100% sure everyone on xbl just crashed. We better get our sr back

5 Likes

Just got kicked from a comp match and lost SR as well, hopefully they give the SR that was lost back…

3 Likes

Yup, this just happened on the PC servers, too. I could still chat in match with the other players, but almost everybody in the match got kicked and we were just sitting at our loading screens.

2 Likes

You guys don’t even know that you LOST any SR yet. Wait and see before whining.

1 Like

I can see by my career profile, we did indeed lose sr

Servers crashed for PS4 as well. I didn’t lose any SR
Luckily we were going into part 2 of a match that I didn’t think we were going to win

1 Like

Same here. It was at the end of a match and the whole team started to lag. After we lost the match because two of our players DC’d the other team said that they were experiencing lag problems as well. My voice chat was affected as well. It auto disconnected me from voice chat. Then after i left my team after the match trying to get it to work again, voice chat wouldnt work at all. Then i exited the game and tried to log back in… there was a queue of 200 for reconnection. Now the queue is 900… Obviously a server issue and it cost my team the game. SR refund??

1 Like

The same thing happened on PSN!!! what the hell was that!!!

Servers crashed everywhere - on all systems. I forgot I was in QP… Ooops. I’m sure they’ll do something, but who knows… Technically everyone in competitive lost SR (wonder if it added penalties…)

Yea, just lost 50, cant even get back in servers saying I timed out, 400 in queue ahead, Blizzard please explain.

1 Like

BlizzardCS just posted it’s across all games and titles.

1 Like

Yeah same ! the servers went down on both pc and console :confused:

it added penalties! :frowning: me and a guy i was playing with got back in. I was suspended for 10 minutes and the other guy was suspended for 40

played 2 comp games and had someone dc in both. Lost SR. thanksssss blizz…

Oh, I’m certain we’ve been penalized, because that’s what always happens: OW servers crash, Blizz doesn’t take responsibility, and millions of people scream in frustration at their monitors.

3 Likes

Greetings, WyomingMyst forum MVP here. Blizzard is aware of the problem and is working to troubleshoot the issue.

1 Like

Oh look, I was right. Blizz won’t take responsibility for SR losses that are entirely, 100% their fault.

4 Likes

Read the link they specifically explain why penalties do start small.

1 Like

WTF, I was assuming they would rollback the servers, I am done with blizzard, what a waste of my THREE HUNDRED dollars, time to play league.

Yes, they explain that they don’t want to bother with it and don’t think the frustration that players experience because they messed up is worth addressing. Their position is pretty clear: “Sucks to be you guys.”

1 Like