Valkyrie Playstyle

I understand that your post is supposed to be sarcastic, but you’re still not making consistent points.

Firstly, Valk is the most versatile ult in the game. It’s the longest one and, during that 15 seconds, you have several options for how to spend your time. You can get really creative with it and, as long as you aren’t using it to try to counter burst damage ults (which isn’t its intention), it’s basically a free fight win.

Mercy’s pickrates lowered because Valk is harder to use correctly than mass rez was and casual players (most players) aren’t going to enjoy something that’s made harder. That’s not a reflection on the ability; It’s a reflection on the people using it.

Also, if you die while resurrecting, it’s because you and/or your team did something wrong. It’s really not hard to pull off if you know when and how to do it.

TLDR: It is your fault. Being sarcastic about it won’t help you make your point.

1 Like

There’s an explanation for this already - all the merger accumulated flags. But even if that was true - this doesn’t give the right to Reverts to spam/troll and falsely accuse/flag people. It doesn’t work this way mate so nice try.

Their post wasn’t designed around their own ideas. It was designed around mine and is clearly just trolling around my post I made about Mass Rez. I mean, you’ve probably seen it, but incase you haven’t, it’s ^^^ up there.

They just copied my post and filled in their information. How can you have a conversation like that?

No, it didn’t.
You never understood how the ability worked, and you are trying to manipulate the masses and force people to accept your opinion as a fact.

I know this quote.
However, it never says

You can laugh if you want, but it won’t make you look like a nicer person.

Also, of you seriously can’t see what is obvious irony, I can’t do anything for you.

Is it fair for a group of people who post on the forums to be constantly falsely reported and silenced because of their opinions ? Is it fair for them to endure toxicity because of which hero they enjoy playing ?
Now is it fair to tell those people to stop acting as they do if they don’t want to be assumed as a “typical useless e-girl” or something by idiots ?
No. There’ll always be people to dish out toxicity, but blaming the Mercy players for the toxicity they endure is just being rude.

I am not against taking every possibility into consideration, but this one is just being silly.

3 Likes

Ah. Got it. I wouldn’t have wasted time replying to it if I’d known that. They’re clearly not interested in discussion.

2 Likes

Is it, though? Find me one Mercy player who thought the megathread was a good thing. Reactions from what I saw ranged from memeing it as the megavoid (in this thread, even!) to Holocaust allegories (lmao).

2 Likes

You literally had to have dead allies in order to use the ability. It was only usable on dead allies. if that doesn’t promote the death of team mates, I don’t know what does.

I didn’t actually quote jeff. I said “quote jeff” because he stated that it wasn’t going to happen. There’s a difference.

So I’m only nice if I agree with you? Okay great. Good to know how this is turning out.

I just flagged it. That’s all it’s worth.

Sadly, I’m out of flags for these others that are not being very good.

1 Like

I’ll help!

2 Likes

You’re literally continually bumping this post and giving the person what they want, attention. Stop plugging your own thread and ignore it if you don’t like what’s been done.

6 Likes

Much appreciated.

As you’d imagine, being called mental and rhetorically asking where the straight jacket is when they need one isn’t for discussion.

1 Like

I plugged it 2 times. 1 time for an actual link and another to explain what’s happening with the post.

1 Like

No, you’ve plugged it for views. I’ve just glanced over and I’ve seen you repeatedly say “this is a parody of MY post which you can see above”

Also you’re calling people cultists for not liking something in a video game, like seriously spend your time more productively.

10 Likes

This post shows the maturity of Mercy mains, despite they claim to be different.
I’ll quote this post to whoever says they’re not toxic and they never insult.

2 Likes

No I plugged it to explain what is going on.

Players had no idea this was a parody post and were trying to actually have a discussion.

Also, I called their behavior similar to a cult. There’s a difference.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s enough with these threads, holy hell

1 Like

Why isn’t this comment directed to OP?

6 Likes

You can’t even be consistent? “identical” and “similar” are not the same word.

1 Like

IKR. They literally did nothing to promote discussion and spent a lot of time adlibbing someone else’s post.

Instead we’re gonna say someone that disagrees or calls them out should spend their time more productively?

1 Like

Because the OP is clickbaiting people to be antagonistic, it’s not even worth the effort.