Valkyrie Playstyle

But what you said is an opinion your self??!!

Yeah, it’s okay for them to judge, silence other people and troll/spam but dare say Revert is not a good idea and the silence-hammer rolls.

1 Like

No please, go there. I want to know what the user’s history is.

You still are keeping the cultists reference, so why don’t I just follow your steps…

wait what? if someone is going to act in a certain way of course people are going to build a certain idea around them? isn’t that how the world works?

4 Likes

When one side consistently upvotes everything they say and falsely reports the other side, does character assassination and bullies the other side, this isn’t a discussion. Not to mention this is clearly a troll/spam thread which is against forum rules. But guess what, nothing will likely happen to it because all the Reverts will like it and mass report anyone here pointing the obvious - that it’s a spam thread.

2 Likes

Reporting posts for making fun of your silly thread is quite pathetic.

Now I’ll probably get reported too by the brave fighters against the Mercy cult, LOL.

7 Likes

We’ll miss you dear friend…

Never said the opposite.
It’s just that some people think they are allowed to tell how others should or shouldn’t act.

Yes, I know.
Mercy players are evil people who hunger people’s tears at midnight when they are doing dark rituals.
And don’t want anything but a revert and mass report anyone.
That’s probably why the megavoid is closed right now.

1 Like

My job’s not to be humble. Considering my post was actually true (it promoted the deaths of allies in order for the ability to work), I don’t need to be humble. We’re done being humble after everything that’s already happened in this thread.

No. My statements are largely based in fact.

Meanwhile, you’re sitting here trying to mislead the masses.

Really? Because Jeff literally said:

It’s right there. In a picture. Click the link (don’t have level 3) and you will see Jeff said “I’d like to put the notion that Mercy is going to get reverted to rest.”

Lol. “Only exists in your mind.”

Well to be fair he said if you don’t want to have such an opinion directed towards you, you shouldn’t act like that. which is kinda true logically right? if a guy is drunk all the time we’re going to assume that’s he’s an alcoholic correct? now he has a choice either stop drinking and hence he wont have such term equated to him or he can continue drinking and the same term will stand.

2 Likes

Hey, you said it not me.

Oh, and to quote you:

ROFL, you are just too much, man. You must get a massive ego boost from your brave campaign against the Mercy cult.

3 Likes

Literally every response you’ve ever had towards me has been a personal attack.

You must get a massive ego boost from your brave campaign against me right?

Edit: You just called the Mercy’s a cult. Looks like NeonLight is gonna have to report you now

2 Likes

You literally don’t know what the word literally means.

I did it to make fun of your post, was that not obvious?

1 Like

Exactly. People closed the megavoid with false flags. Now they get to reap what they sew.

1 Like

I do though. Of the dozen or so times we’ve had conversation since you’ve been on the forums, everything I’ve found has been an attack or off topic.

Who’s to say it wasn’t Mercy’s closing the Megathread?

Can’t see who’s flagging it. So you can’t count that one out.

1 Like

Well.

We can clearly see that nothing productive is coming out of this.

I bid you adew.

I also hope people report you because of that. Not only are you name calling, you’re being unreasonable offensive.