Can we get a Mercy sub-forum please?

That’s because they haven’t happened recently. Last Brigitte post I saw was 2 weeks ago. The post was essentially ignored or they were told to not complain.

You can just not click on the Mercy threads or any other threads you don’t care about. It’s not that hard.

1 Like

She had her dumpster for 11 months. It’s time the rest get to hear their ideas. She will be back when people and devs realize the rework was a fail.

1 Like

And you could also not be hostile in literally every anti-mercy thread anyone’s ever made?

You know, you could also not click on the posts or you could also not hit “reply” to users you disagree with.

Not saying you should, but if you’re going to expect players to do this for you, you shouldn’t act like you’re excluded.

You talk about Mercy mains like they’re an army. Let me guess. They’re also a hivemind and a cult?

Punishments for sharing an opinion? Umm. What?

“How dare people disagree with me! Because of this, they should be silenced. Only my opinion is correct!”

Maybe Blizzard should actually fix Mercy then, instead of leaving her as a boring, braindead rezbot? Just a suggestion. A game should actually be fun to play. For everyone.

And, no-one’s “begging and crying”. Mercy threads usually have a ton of feedback and suggestions. If Blizzard actually read them, we wouldn’t be stuck with this awful rework.

Leave then. No-one’s forcing you to stay. If anything, it sounds like you’re the one who’s begging and crying until you get what you want.

4 Likes

They’re a hivemind and like a cult.

Their behavior is identical to both of these groups, more so a hivemind. Also, where did you get hivemind from? If we’re gonna use Mercy main’s logic here, if lots of people are saying it, it must be true right? Just like if lots of players are saying Valkyrie is unfun, then it must be right?

Punishments for spamming the forums. Don’t act all innocent here. This isn’t “sharing an opinion” just like someone that spams you with emails about canadian drugs isn’t asking for “business partners”.

Make 1 or 2 threads every few days. What we’ve been seeing for months, if not a full year, has been >5 threads made daily.

So this must be true right? She’s a boring braindead rezbot? Yet many players find her new playstyle to be fun and interesting. Better ignore them right?

Really? We’re actually gonna debate whether you’re “begging and crying” is actually happening? Almost every mercy thread that’s been made since the 12th of august has been spam. I can’t count on 2 hands the amount of non-spam Mercy threads there’s been.

Why should I leave? I’m not breaking any rules by staying here and doing what I’m doing. Meanwhile, most Mercy mains are spamming the forums, insulting users of other ideas

There’s no reason or excuse for this.

Mercy’s are acting a lot like a cult. If you don’t want to be compared to one, maybe you shouldn’t act like one? Just a suggestion.

Mercy main threads = she is unfun, revert her to hide and press q!

I hope they all get banned for spam

1 Like

Amen. I would be happy to support such an idea, than we can actually maybe have discussions about something other than Mercy.

What’s stopping you from posting on other topics?

What’s stopping Mercy’s from posting unique topics?

People like you tbh.

2 Likes

Oof. Hit me right in the core.

The issue with your statement is, I’ve not once commented on a Mercy post negatively that’s actually unique.

You don’t want discussions. You have already stated time after time that you believe that Mercy is in the best spot she’s ever been and that we need to quit complaining. You never bring anything new to a conversation which is why people don’t debate with you and just ignore your responses. See. Ignore. That’s what you should try doing.

1 Like

Oof.

Nice try. But here you are, trying to go in this circle again.

There’s nothing to debate. Jeff said Mercy’s not getting a revert. That’s what most, if not every, post I’ve commented on wants. Either that or it’s just meaningless spam that says the exact same thing as the 500 posts before it did.

Then leave it be. If people want to shout into an abyss let them. They have a right to free speech just like you do. No need to be negative since Mercy has a bigger fan base then the heroes that you play.

2 Likes

Sub forums for all characters actually

Megathreads were our fault actually…they were forced to put all the non stop threads somewhere…and in the process they also became a garbage dump…and they clearly gave up bothering with them (as they have to physically move threads in there)…I’m sure it’s annoying so a separate forum would make sense…

But it should be all characters with their own sub forum tech ically

1 Like

And I have the right to tell them what’s actually going on. I’ve got the right to tell them that a revert won’t happen. I have the right to talk about how many topics there are.

Wait. What happened to talking sense?

How are Mercy mains a hivemind? They’re nowhere near sharing the same opinions, unless you consider wanting their favourite hero to be fun to play as sharing the same opinion.

Meanwhile, Valkyrie is an unimpactful, boring spectator mode. The healing can be outdamaged easily by a dps’ primary fire, the damage boost is just a budget Orisa ult and she becomes a highly visible target who is easily killed unless you stick close to your team. Therefore completey nullifying the flying gimmick.

Please tell me how Valkyrie is fun and Mercy mains are a cult though.

All discussing different aspects of Mercy. These ‘spam’ threads are only occuring so much though because the Mercy megathread gets flagged so much that it spends most of the time being locked. That, and the fact that Blizzard refuses to address that the rework is a failure.

They ignored the Mercy mains when they reworked Mercy. They ignored Sym mains when they reworked Sym. They ignored Sombra mains when they reworked Sombra. It’s nothing new to Blizzard.

Except a minority of people actually enjoy playing current Mercy. And, what happened to Mercy mains being a hivemind who all share the same opinion?

There’s a big difference between spamming the forums with threads begging and crying for Blizzard to fix Mercy, and spending time writing out a thread discussing the current state of Mercy, how Blizzard should fix her and what they did wrong. And, if you read them, you might realise that Mercy mains have unique opinions on the state of Mercy and how she should be balanced.

What rules are Mercy mains breaking? Spam? You seem perfectly fine with this thread, even though it’s literally saying the exact same things that have already been said.

Meanwhile literally any topic discussing the state of Mercy, no matter how unique, is considered spam.

Oh no. Someone was mean to you! Now that gives you an excuse to generalise people and call them a cult member, right?

That was barely even an insult though. You made a stupid statement, and got a stupid answer. What did you expect?

So basically. Mercy mains shouldn’t argue with people, because they end up ganging up on people. And they should change their opinion because they sometimes have similar opinions. Maybe if that many people think the same thing would be good, it might just be good? Just a suggestion.

7 Likes

This is drifting off topic. The only argument I’ve seen against a separate sub forum is that Mercy posters seem to think that spamming the regular forums to a state where they can’t be avoided will get them what they want, but we’ve already seen that’s not true. Spam is not healthy for the forums and against the TOS, so I’m trying to make it so your constant posting of the same thing is no longer spam because it has its own forum.

2 Likes

Exactly. But telling them that they need their own personal sub forum for their hero is being bias. Personally I think EVERY hero should have their own sub forum because it would be easier to consolidate feedback for each hero not just one hero because some people “don’t like seeing those threads everywhere”

2 Likes