Update - Delayed Twitch Drops Beta Access (27 APRIL)

give
me
access.
48 hours

I have made sure that both my twitch and battle.net account are linked up with each other and that I have claimed the beta access drop. Its been nearly 3 days since I claimed the drop and would like to know if checking the battle.net account for the beta is a waste of time. My account name is Seylm#11924.

Did you try any fixes?

Waited days now, leaving battle tag for dev updates iciao#2409

1 Like

Hello i posted yesterday and am going to post again today to make sure i get in. both accounts connected, still no access day 2. uncanny#11770

Still waiting: 2 days ago 1 OW2 PVP Beta Access - Overwatch

Itā€™s all linked, Iā€™d like them to sort thisā€¦ TWO DAYSā€¦ Cā€™mon Blizzard if youā€™re still investigating, tell me why I donā€™t see it in the battle.net app yet

So now what? Iā€™ve opened a ticket yesterday also.

Donā€™t worry 48 hour gang. All we have to do is believe.

1 Like

Seriously, this is criminal. Whos starting the class action suit for our lost 4 hours?
We got a solid case.

I forgot how many hours
sinful#12470

Just wanted to update people. I just got the beta to show up on my client. I waited over 48 hours. I donā€™t know what did it, re-installing the client or Resetting the WMI Repository. I did both as a final attempt and it showed up for me. As for Resetting the WMI Repository, blizzard has an article you can find for doing this, hope this helps, I probably could have done this much sooner but Resetting the WMI Repository wasnā€™t part of any troubleshooting Iā€™ve seen. Peace :smiley:

1 Like

doesnt work for me, over 2 days of waiting and still nothing, zezelee#1458

Imagine screwing up something this easy, so badly. Yikers

2 days and waiting. Still donā€™t have it even after Twitch drop claim. </3

Matchapazzi #1601

:frowning:
Iā€™ve been looking forward to this for so longā€¦

Tried every option humanly possible. Last post Iā€™m leaving on forums. This effort to resolve the issue has been dissapointing to say the least. I speak for many people on this forum, that we feel abandoned. This has definitely pulled me away from Blizzard unfortunately. Leaving my tag here with that last glimmer of hope, but most likely moving on from here.

• Luminant#11505
1 Like

then I think maybe itā€™s my account had a problem so I sign up for a new one and reconnect the switch and the batnet and waited for hours still didnā€™t work! for godā€™s sake what should we do now, we basically did everything that could possibly go wrong but its just make us get disappointedļ¼

Overwatch 2 beta not appearing in client - #75 by Jambrix Tried these steps, didnā€™t work. My Twitch and Battlenet accounts are 100% connected and the drop has been marked as claimed on Twitch, but the beta forums arenā€™t visible for me. What on earth is going on?

EDIT/// Finally got it on May 3rd. Reconnected my Twitch the previous day so that mightā€™ve helped.

3 Likes

same here. zezelee#1458

1 Like

Hello. Beta still not showing up for me. I had my account linked on both twitch side and battle.net side. I claimed the twitch drop around 5:30pm EDT on 04/27/2022. Please assist. Thank you!

Bnet = J3TL3 #1953
Twitch = J3TL3_Harix

1 Like

Still Waiting Please just Say Something LOL

1 Like

Still waiting for 3 days, Iā€™ve been waiting so long to play this game, please help. Moore #21799

So I still dont have access to OW2 beta and i have my stuff linked. Both ways. From twitch to battle.net and the other way around. I will wait patiently untill some point. If you can help me please