Unable to unlock Gold Weapon Skin

This just isn’t true new patch still have the bug

1 Like

This is truly disappointing. If there was a gamebreaking bug that would lose blizzard money, they would fix within a day or two.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a bug but some heros don’t have a pfp in battle.net, please fix it! add both 2d and 3d?

1 Like

Any update on this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why would it take 2 entire weeks to fix a button y’all slacking at blizzard yeeeesh

4 Likes

still not working… if you would loose money you would actually do something about this

2 Likes

Expect it to land next week??? It’s already been more than a week, how is it taking you guys more than 2 weeks to correct a bug which seems to be a simple fix? We are tired of seeing lack of care for the game we probably care more about. Get a grip, and on that note fix tank, it’s still horrible to play against counter picking.

4 Likes

This is so messed up, golden gun is the reason many of us grind comp, and Blizzard just doesn’t care… i’m losing my mind

3 Likes

Honestly… If Blizzard was concerned of loosing money over this they would have had it fixed real quick no problem haha :smiling_face_with_tear: It’s my first gold gun! Bizaaaaard

2 Likes

Honestly I feel quite ashamed about this.

As when the highly-inferior “Jade” option can be unlocked but Gold can’t with either the current points OR the (consistently useless) legacy points, it seems more like a deliberate attempt at making people get what’s essentially a hue-shifted version of Gold with a occasional particle on it.

Although I wish to stay positive, it’s things like this that could leave cracks in the walls that’ll probably cause the roof to fall down.

6 Likes

It seemed like they were fixing it yesterday because the weapon variants went down for a sec but I still can’t get the golden weapon☠️ actually annoying

3 Likes

Work for anyone yet?

nope, unfortunately not

i hope they now realise that jade was a mistake. Like less then 1 % buy them. Gold always was, is will be best option and prestige. Maybe diamond ones could be a match for golden ones.

2 Likes

5/24 still not fixed btw

3 Likes

at this point, i refuse to believe this isn’t just an attempt to get people to buy the jade weapons.

2 Likes

Matt what on earth are you doing, it’s been over a week. The community wants their gold weapons!!!

1 Like

I having enough competitive points but unable to purchase gold weapons,I tried to buy the jade weapon but it worked. I hope to get the jade weapon back and return my competitive points to me so that I can buy the gold weapon I want. It took me a long time to have 3000 competitive points. Please return it to me. It is very important to me. Thank you.

1 Like

Ik it’s actually getting ridiculous at this point💀

1 Like

Its been like 10 days dude are you guys going to fix it or not???

1 Like