Unable to unlock Gold Weapon Skin

Chiming in here too since still unable to purchase it seems

1 Like

Same issue! Posted a few days ago about it as well. I hope they fix it soon!

1 Like

Don’t leave us hanging here Matt. Any general time frame that we can be expecting this fix?

4 Likes

Patch will probably be on Tuesday cause that’s normally patch day

2 Likes

Cheers for the update! Would be great to get an ETA on the patch since it’s been a talking point across the internet the past week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am playing on the Xbox Series X and am also encountering this issue. I have finally earned enough points for my first golden variant. Looking forward to the patch.

1 Like

Im playing on Steam and i have a similar issue. I can click the Orange “Unlock” and then then 3k Comp point “yes” but it wont do nothing :frowning: I rlly want the golden fist

1 Like

the patch doesn’t seem to have done anything regarding this problem, gold weapons are still impossible to buy

3 Likes

Seems like it’s happening whether you try to buy with legacy or reg competitive point. Hope they get this fixed soon, otherwise we’ll all hit our competitive points cap and not be able to earn any more until it is fixed.

1 Like

Even with the shop refresh today, still no fix for buying the weapons yet. This is sort of ridiculous.

3 Likes

i’m sorry if i don’t understand how any of this works but, genuinely how is this not something that could be solved by today? that tiny bit of motivation i had to keep playing this game is gone.

2 Likes

can we get an ETA on that patch? it’s been a week. this happened right after i got enough comp currency too :frowning: i thought it would’ve been patched today when the shop updated.

3 Likes

Lol the patch dropped today but didn’t even fix the golden gun issue xD But they were happy enough to add skins to the shop for us the purchase for over the top amounts of money for.

4 Likes

It’s been a week since the Golden Weapon bug happened and they said that the next patch notes it’d be fixed, here comes the patch note and nothing, this is ridiculous, I wanna get my Golden Weapon

1 Like

so what exactly did he mean by “next patch release” if it wasn’t fixed in today’s patch notes?

1 Like

They updated the shop & let out a patch and theres still no fix… It’s been like this since the mythics got bugged

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one I’ve been looking for over a week for someone going thru it like this I thought I got some sort of soft ban or something. It not being fixed today is so nonsense, I barely even wanna play

1 Like

Sorry folks - I was referring to our next client update patch, which is a lot different than today’s hotfix balance update. Expect it to land later next week, but no guarantee on that timing.

4 Likes

If it makes it any easier to fix, you could always put our (now useless) legacy points back with the competitive points. :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

This problem has been active for weeks. As a software-as-a-service product manager I typically have more patience than usual for issues like this, but I gotta say, this is mad disappointing y’all are taking so long to resolve an issue that’s blocking players from achieving one of the main goals you set up for us.

6 Likes