Unable to unlock Gold Weapon Skin

the Button is clickable and not greyed out, if i click on unlock the 2nd Time, it goes back to the menu and nothing happend.
still have 32xx Comp. Points
still no Gold Weapon Unlocked

i tried with different heroes, also Game Restart dosent work
i didnt tried Jade bcs i dont like that green thing that much

37 Likes

Chiming in because I’m having the exact same issue. 3310 comp points, the button is available, but when I click the Yes to confirm it takes me back to the menu and nothing happens.

5 Likes

I have the exact same problem! I recently earned 3000+ comp points and went to buy the golden weapon skin but it doesn’t work… It gives me the option to unlock it but the button doesn’t work, and this is the same for all heroes

4 Likes

Hello! Thanks for this report. We are looking into options for resolving this ASAP.

-matt

13 Likes

Have the exact same issue, just got to 3000 points today and was really excited to get another gold gun, please fix today :cry:

2 Likes

Just got 3005 points today and was super excited to get my Gold Weapons for Brigitte… But the game isn’t letting me :frowning:

3 Likes

how long is it going to take to fix?

3 Likes

Same for me tonight. Finally earned enough to purchase gold and there’s a bug

2 Likes

Am i trippin or can i not buy golden guns atm? I have 16,000 legacy points (white points) and i recently picked up a new hero and want to gold their weapon. The “unlock” button is greyd out for me so i cant buy it or equip it l. Anyone else having this issue?

6 Likes

Same, I have 3,310 comp points (red points) and I can’t unlock Pharah’s gold weapon. Although for me it’s not grey’d out, I can press the unlock button and get the confirm unlock page but when I press yes it closes that page and nothing happens.

7 Likes

I’m unable to unlock Pharah’s gold weapon. When I press the unlock button a pop up asks to confirm and when I press yes nothing happens. I already tried restarting the game and that didn’t fix the bug either. I don’t know if this applies to any of the other characters since I don’t want to waste my comp points to test it.

6 Likes

Man me too, this is the SECOND time this has happened.
I grinded for Kiris gold last month, it was bugged and took a whole three days to be able to purchase.
Now i’ve finally got enough points for Cassidy and it’s bugged.
I’m getting the same thing you are currently

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem

4 Likes

Same here can’t buy the gold weapon i tried multiple times

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue, I just reached 30XX points and tried on 2 heroes with no luck, didn’t try with green. if it helps I have bought a gun already this season, maybe that is causing issues?

2 Likes

Also having the same issue, 4275 legacy points but the unlock button is greyed out.

2 Likes

Has this been fixed yet?

2 Likes

Title is self explanatory. I have the points and everything but when i click “buy” nothing happens. No points lost or anything, just doesn’t work.

5 Likes

Still waiting on this fix. Nothing changed

4 Likes

Just noticed this today when trying to buy Kiriko’s gold weapon. Eagerly awaiting a fix!

3 Likes