Unable to unlock Gold Weapon Skin

i know they said they’re looking into it but it’s actually crazy that i finally reached 3000 today and all of a sudden there’s a bug preventing me from buying it :c

5 Likes

I’m currently unable to purchase golden weapon skins. I have been able to previously within OW2 but, since the new patch, I now can’t.

Currently have 1.3k legacy-points and 3.1k comp-points. I select the gold skin, the game auto checks the current comp-points option, I press purchase, nothing happens and then the pop-up box closes.

Restarting the game didn’t work.
Game is updated to the latest version.
Playing on PS5.

2 Likes

I have enought points but can’t buy gold weapon

3 Likes

when i go to try to purchase a gold gun (3k comp points no legacy points) and click okay on the confirmation it just does nothing? the popup disappears and i dont get the gun or lose any points. anyone else have this issue?

5 Likes

yes i also have this issue

1 Like

I’m having this issue as well…

1 Like

Also having this issue!

1 Like

Also having this issue

1 Like

Me as well. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

1 Like

I have 3275 legacy competitive points and want to buy anas golden gun but the unlock button stays grey and wont let me buy it.

1 Like

3 days and still no fix is crazy. This is affecting the players that sink quite a bit of time into your game.

7 Likes

Oh alright that’s nice ty because this bugs been so annoying. I jus was about to buy my first golden gun but it didn’t work so I was really confused

2 Likes

can you hurry up then

1 Like

Matt why do I get the feeling that this isn’t going to be resolved by this weekend?

2 Likes

Hello again. We have a fix for this in our next patch release.

4 Likes

You have an ETA on that release?

3 Likes

Do we know when this patch will drop?

1 Like

can you please let us know when its fixed

1 Like

Same issue i wanted to buy one on ashe and it isnt working

2 Likes

Same here ive been grinding for mercy and when i try to purchase it, i dont see the purchase confirmed anymore

1 Like