Umm? Double standard much!

Are we just ignoring the #deletebrig movement or something. sigh Keep being bias, all its doing is driving all your players away. If you really want to pander to (how to say it vaguely) certain groups within the community cough dps cough keep doing it. Just dont be surprised when no one is willing to play those roles you just swept aside.

38 Likes

No, having boring comps and little counterplay is driving players away. This upcoming patch will help a lot. And the thread had little to say besides “delete him”. Deletebrig threads usually have lots of stuff on how to fix her or why she is irredeemable. And when they don’t, they too get locked.

Rose colored glasses much?

61 Likes

Wow. A lot of the #deletebrig posts were agressive too. Did they seriously never lock any of those

5 Likes

Bye enjoy your time away.

2 Likes

Im just gonna give them benefit of the doubt and say this new rule came into effect because of the delete brig movement. There has to be a spark for a flame

3 Likes

Let’s face it.

While i totally agree with the fact that this game is much much better off with brigitte NOT being in it, a movement to remove a hero is indeed stupid. You think months of development, hiring voice actor and design and all that will simply be neglected and blizzard will just say, hmm. they don’t like it. Let’s remove and start from scratch?

That time and effort can be used on productive rework ideas instead. Removing a hero is not happening. It indeed is just a waste of time movement.

8 Likes

?
Is this directed at me?

If you leave yes. :stuck_out_tongue:
They look down on talking about moderation.

Blizzards "Forced Vacation"™

2 Likes

Im not looking down on moderation lol. Im highlighting a clear double standard approach to the way this game is developed. Anyone who cant see that is delusional. Weve had months of deletebrig threads which havent been locked. We get 1 soldier thread that barely gets any replies, instantly locked.

I dont agree with the OP of the thread of deleting soldier at all. Im just extremely aggrivated at the clear 2 way approach to everything in this game and the personal biases of the people who make it effecting the rest of us.

1 Like

Oh I understand, I have been “vacationed” for less. :stuck_out_tongue:
So I avoid bringing up strange things anymore.

2 Likes

You assume blizzard continued to care after this game made them over a billion USD
Everything created after 2017 shows how far the quality has dropped since launch.

4 Likes

OP of that thread actually gives valid points on why soldier is a bad pick right now. Way more feedback than 80% of delete brig posts i see. They can be summarised as ‘OPAF remove her’ etc.

3 Likes

I had a wonderful 15 day vacation for an inappropriate joke about water being wet. Op might get a something similar

1 Like

All Movements are completely useless… there are two thing that blizz never does: hearing feedback and acknowledging the community…

1 Like

Well they deleted Symmetra why not brig :smiley:

2-3 months of delete brig posts it took for them to realise that a community who are demanding for a hero to be nerfed is inappropriate and wrong?

Nah i dont think so. I have been campaigning for why demanding for a hero to be removed is utterly ridiculous and frankly a disgusting attitude to have since the deletebrig movement was created. You are telling me that an average player like me has more common sense than a building full of gamings best developers. Dont believe it for a second.

You can summarize most posts like this. It doesn’t mean that it is any less of a strawman and generalization. The Soldier thread says “hanzo, widow, and mcree are better, he is useless. Delete him”. That is all of the points he takes.

Thats why its called benefit of the doubt. Because you give them it even if logically you shouldnt.

Maybe it takes a while to get things done
Maybe they didnt think it would be taken so seriously
Maybe they didnt want to put rules on opinions but found they had to

Theres a million variables that could influence a persona cognitive decision making and people arent perfect and make the wrong call often.

You have the guts to talk about summarising posts.

He doesnt just say ‘those heroes are better, delete him’ at all. Did you actually read the thread. He details exactly how each of those heroes are better than him and why they are better than him in those situations.

I admit, not giving a form of suggestion on how to conquer those issues was a downfall of the post but it doesnt make the points he brings up any less valid. At least his points are more constructive than just saying ‘brig is op please delete her’.