Umm? Double standard much!

“Detailed”. Sure…kapp

Bit nitpicky but at least its a true criticism. Hanzo is better at every single thing compared to soldier. Long range, medium range, short range, burst damage, sustained damage, mobility, ultimate effectiveness. The only thing hanzo doesnt have is self healing but when he can 1 shot the enemy he doesnt really need it.

IF he can.
So that leaves all but masters and above who don’t need it.

You realize that guy was complaining that soldier is a bad pick. It’s not delete cause she’s bad for the game which was the line for Brig threads (which is basically asking for brig nerfs because they thought brig was op).

It’s delete soldier because he’s underpowered. It was basically a stealth “buff soldier or he might as well not exist” thread (basically asking for soldier buffs because they think soldier is weak). Totally opposite argument being made.

If anything deleting a stealth buff soldier thread is against the nebulous cloud of conspiring dps mains the ow team clearly panders to and balances around [0 dps meta intensifies]

That’s kinda true ;.;

1 Like

I would argue that Soldier is better at close range and ultimate effectiveness. Playing Hanzo close range is like playing Zen close range. You’re at a disadvantage. With Soldier, not so much.

Also, sustained damage. The only sustained damage Hanzo has is his ult. Everything else is burst.

Still, that’s not to say that Soldier doesn’t need some work. He does. The trouble is, I can only see two routes they could go: Rework him to give him more burst, or reduce power creep across the board (nerf key proponents of damage creep, healing creep, CC creep, mobility creep, everything) to see if we can bring the game back to where sustain damage has a place again. Heroes like Soldier and Bastion only worked for Year 1. Since then, things have changed so that sustain damage just doesn’t matter. Which is their primary type of damage.

Also the dps role is the least viable right now and the one role thats never been overrepresented in the META at higher ELOs. So you saying they pander to the dos players over everyone else its just stupid.

1 Like

Except you didn’t do your homework… you are speaking out on behalf of your own bias.

1 Like

the truth is, the deletebrig offered a lot of potential reworks and changes

Yes. This is actually what you should do. Ignore this hashtag.

People are just bashing on her with such hate. And yes, she will be nerfed hard. From 50 DMG to 5…
I actually think that rn its #deleteBrig and soon it will be…

#DELETEGOATS

“Congratulations. You’ve been promoted to spectator-only mode.”

1 Like

O grow up.

The tea bagging post is locked too.
Sad.

The post was not agressive in fact. And stands facts about soldier. Soldier is in a very bad spot as much as he is outplayed in short and long range and that’s what the post said.

Devs not only never deleted thoose post but they did the nerfs thoose people in the community were asking for.

The argument of the moderator is ridicoulus…

the last couple of meta’s have revolved around supports, not sure where you were going with this topic.

Wow, double standard much?

I expect all further #deletebrig threads to be locked in the interests of fairness going forward.

Let’s adjust that: you and some others think the game would be better without her, but even then the best solution is a rework. #delete was/is just a childish joke among the pros that caught on.

Have seen literally thousands of posts using the same language I used for my original post. I have reported many of those people with no action taken. Yet I use such terms once and instant 24 hour silence. The hypocrisy on these forums is just sad and pathetic. Toxic people go unpunished a vast majority of the time and others get instantly punished for a minor infraction their first time doing it or getting false reported.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence? My body seems unclear? what?

No they usually “I’m a tracer main and I dont like being killed when i make mistakes, please hold my hand blizz”

Mean while everyone else that makes a mistake dies.

1 Like