Twitter reactions to the patch

“The only hack youre gonna land is EMP”

Sadly I think that was the point

17 Likes

Wow, that’s sad. I love watching this guy’s streams and I’m disappointed. I guess nobody is perfect and unbiased but it is crazy they are so invested in playing this character they can’t be neutral for a moment and realize this buff is TOO MUCH.

It would probably make Ana a must pick even in Gold, and MUCH MUCH more broken than they think current Bap is.

1 Like

I mean, no doubt Fitzyhere would ALSO be biased towards having sombra as a viable character, but there’s a difference in player skill, smarts and then having the wisdom to recognice you have bias and disregard the bias, think outside of the box and what is beneficial for the game and the viability and health of the characters.

There is a lot to be considered when it comes to balancing a game. I hate doomfist with my very fiber of being, I am absolutely disgusted by the character design. He made me drop my secondary main for a year because he made playing Zenyatta unbearable, still does. Did I make it clear I just don’t like the character yet?

But I still wouldn’t gut him so he’d become unplayable. If I went into that direction as a balance designer, it would never be fair to players. My personal feelings have no place in objective game balance design. The goal is to have every character balanced in this game, not just the “less annoying” ones and then dumpster the annoying characters because everyone hates them.

Oh wait, that’s that they’ve done to bastion and sombra and symm haven’t they? They’ve not been able to balance them due to “annoyance” factor and so they remain dumpstered.

10 Likes

Fran with the real take (she was 1 of the 6 in case you’re under rock :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Chro hit the nail on the head with this one. The community finally got a chance to spark some decent balance changes and ruined it. If we had to have one more chance I hope blizzard just puts a poll on the games main menu for what heroes should receive buffs/nerfs. This patch shows why we can’t just take the word of gm/owl players.

23 Likes

Dangit.

What was I even expecting?

Them to not overbuff all the “uber skill dps” so they can make all the plays and look fabulous and dominate the opposition with broken characters? Hah.

1 Like

Lmao gottem

You forgot Yeatle reaction

Samito is probably gonna blow a fuse if he ever comes back to OW

1 Like

Added Yeatle reaction (it is a good one)

I am surprised I’ve not seen a Samito take on it.

Dude. We all know you’re the silver df troll main who only played him to scream how broken a bottom 6 hero is.

Chro with the words of wisdom. He’s absolutely right.

2 Likes

Because Samito hasn’t tweeted or streamed in weeks. There’s no knowing what the hell happened to him or when, or if, he’ll come back

1 Like

I hope he is ok. It seems odd just to vanish like that.

1 Like

It would be cool if nanoing urself boost your healing a little bit, for those clutch plays, but that might be too good

I have a vision:
-In the game main menu you can get into a forum type thing and suggest ur balance change u want to see
-Others can vote/tweak ur suggestions
-In the main page of the “forum” you can see the most voted suggestion
-Blizzard could even tune in and suggest some changes and see community reactions

I know that sounds farfetched with the amount of regulation needed to prevent trolls and stuff like that but I thought it might be neat

Lol forgot they gave Ana self nano…perfect for throwers , smurfs, meme makers and that extra GM / Top500 streamer guy which names is the opposite of being awake, would do it for his dumb sheeps and Youtube content.

1 Like

Indeed. Imagine all of the sick feeds I am about to get.

Well like we have always said, he’s morally wrong in so many ways and yet we can’t do anything about it cuz it’s a “free” (not in matter of cost) game and a free world.

1 Like

OP please add this LOL.

3 Likes

I think it’s more he’s choosing to enjoy watching it all play out, I doubt he thinks these are good changes

1 Like

Oh noeeee!