Twitter reactions to the patch

Because Samito hasn’t tweeted or streamed in weeks. There’s no knowing what the hell happened to him or when, or if, he’ll come back

1 Like

I hope he is ok. It seems odd just to vanish like that.

1 Like

It would be cool if nanoing urself boost your healing a little bit, for those clutch plays, but that might be too good

I have a vision:
-In the game main menu you can get into a forum type thing and suggest ur balance change u want to see
-Others can vote/tweak ur suggestions
-In the main page of the “forum” you can see the most voted suggestion
-Blizzard could even tune in and suggest some changes and see community reactions

I know that sounds farfetched with the amount of regulation needed to prevent trolls and stuff like that but I thought it might be neat

Lol forgot they gave Ana self nano…perfect for throwers , smurfs, meme makers and that extra GM / Top500 streamer guy which names is the opposite of being awake, would do it for his dumb sheeps and Youtube content.

1 Like

Indeed. Imagine all of the sick feeds I am about to get.

Well like we have always said, he’s morally wrong in so many ways and yet we can’t do anything about it cuz it’s a “free” (not in matter of cost) game and a free world.

1 Like

OP please add this LOL.

3 Likes

I think it’s more he’s choosing to enjoy watching it all play out, I doubt he thinks these are good changes

1 Like

Oh noeeee!

:eye: :lips: :eye:

“I said a hero was fine and got some backlash for it, then I claimed that I got advice from Moira 1 tricks in high rank”

1 Like

Twitter is made for outrage, drama, memes and just like a 5% of news and useful information … dont know what you expected here guys :joy:

Sure some changes are weird but come on, lets not act like many of those could have come from Devs themselves with ZERO interactions with streamers/OWL players.

PS: Bastion and Reaper got good things at least, just like Soldier. I liked those.

1 Like

Gotta love Fran’s reaction. Completely clueless lol.

2 Likes

Not listening to pros? I don’t have the full background but I like the sound of that. What did they mean?

Pros just want to force Dive meta again. And thats all.

Thats why we have stupid Tracer and Genji buffs, Dva Winston buffs and all counters nerfs.

3 Likes

Well, about the pros, I always say - I’m sure that in Formula 1 car racing, feedback from the drivers is very important. Then again, they’re not the ones designing the cars or the race track.

I don’t understand any of this. It seems to be an experimental card for a specific tournament taking place later this month.

Some people are angry about the changes, and some people are saying these changes aren’t actually coming to the game… Only the tournament… Which one is it?!

People are upset that they blew the chance to make meaningful balance changes that could come Live. Instead, they ensured none of these will make it, nor will anyone listen to “pros” opinions anymore.

5 Likes

As always, they did not communicate good enough.

Edit:
A significant factor showing this issue, that even streamers like yeatle or chipsa expected a more serious way of handling a “pro-exp-card” Again, no clear communication!

2 Likes

Now I understand even less haha. So none of these changes are happening at all? I’ve been watching a 2 hour video for nothing?!

Basically yes.
Here is the offical clarification after the huge backlash:

1 Like