Twitch drop not working

Twitch linked watch 4 hrs watched claimed beta and still nothing on the Blizzard launch window

2 Likes

Codes are not instant. It will likely take several hours to keep delivering them to everyone who earned them. It seems to be hundreds of thousands, maybe more?

Why even have codes to begin with then? Just open up the beta for all.

2 Likes

same here- i went into a live and had both of my accounts connected, been waiting since 6 or 7 pm est and still nothing, im afraid i might not get it after 9

Earned mine about 3 hours ago…

Maybe for the streamers, not for Blizz.

Anyway, guide:

2 Likes

I have the same issue too, I don’t know what to do either.

so are we just supposed to wait days as they pump the codes out 1500 an hour to hundreds of thousands of people? at that rate its literally going to take the entire beta to get codes to everyone that got the drop. They need to say something rather than being radio silent

No idea where this 1500 number keeps coming from, sounds like a troll from Twitter.

Read the guide I linked.

2 Likes

I read the guide. I have everything done in that. still nothing. here’s where that 1500 keeps coming from. https://twitter.com/overwatchleague/status/1519436768612958209?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Can you disconnect and reconnect a battlenet account after you get the drop but not the actual access on bnet?

1500 keys per hour (lottery) during the OWL stream, not from today’s activities.

they should make that clearer lol.

It’s posted from the OWL Twitter, seems very clear.

Hey thanks for all the help I appreciate it.

1 Like

I was able to get a free download since I don’t officially own OW on my pc but can’t switch over to OW2

I redeemed my key at 4pm pacific standard time, connected my bliz acc to my twitch acc and twitch to bliz. still nothing is showing up under game version.

do you have an estimate on roughly how long it will take for the beta to appear on my account?

wasn’t an attack against you LOL. was just supplying where that number came from since you asked. all I said was it should be clearer.

1 Like

Wasn’t taking it as an attack. Just saying it comes from OWL account and talks about a future event.

Nope. No one has one.