Twitch drop not working

Seems to be okay for PoE. But yeah, I think it’s too many people atm.

How long has battlenet had a twitch connection? I’ve had my twitch connected to bnet and gotten every drop since, but suddenly now this is an issue?

It’s almost like Riot knows what they are doing… Almost

2 Likes

Like other’s I was already linked via Twitch’s end, but not BNet, claimed it already when I checked that. I don’t really understand how it can be authorized one way and not the other. Anyway, I linked BNet to Twitch afterwards and no drop for nearly 3 hours now, like other’s. Restarted BNet app many times, set to beta version, etc. Pretty frustrating considering my other friends are in and playing. :frowning:

3 Likes

Since the first time they offered drops on Twitch. You can just link from Bnet now though, others reported it’s fine as long was Twitch as linked into it first.

Hello! Same situation here, had my Twitch account connected first and didn’t have it connected on battlenet side.

Still hasn’t shown up after 15 mins though :frowning:

That’s normal. It may take several hours to appear.

Hello! Same situation here, had my Twitch account connected first and didn’t have it connected on battlenet side.

Still hasn’t shown up after 15 mins though :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: !!!

I got the key through the twitch drop and waited 4 hours to get it. Ended up not being linked from blizzard to twitch, I had the other way around. I still don’t have the beta in my game version list.

1 Like

I linked my accounts after getting the twitch drops, does that affect anything?

I had bnet linked to twitch, claimed my drop, then linked twitch to bnet as it wasnt linked and didnt receive my key. I guess its just wasted and we cant play the game even though twitch was linked

Most people, including myself, who did this still do not have access.

Hello. Had my twitch connected to bnet in the connections page on twitch but didn’t have the twitch connection on bnet website. Now that I also linked it, does that mean that it should appear the beta version in the laucher? Because it’s been almost one hour since I claimed the key but nothing is showing up, even after restarting the launcher and even run it as admin

1 Like

i have the same problem where i claimed and its not showing up on the drop down menu of battle.net and my accounts are linked to each other

according to Twitch, it’s around 3 hours from when you claim it for it to show up on the version list

3 Likes

Yeah, this is the issue that basically everyone in this form is talking about. If you read the rest of the thread, you will see that a lot of people did the same thing as you and still do not have their drops. That’s why I’m here.

3 Likes

Can take hours. Not gonna show up in 15mins.

1 Like

How many hours is expected? I’ve been waiting over 4 hours at this point, and there is no update.

3 Likes

i’m in the same boat!

1 Like

Same here. Nothing is working. Tried all the “quick fixes”. Everything I can have connected is connected. I’ve signed in and out of battle net multiple times. All my friends have access. I redeemed my key as soon as I got it (only minutes after the first keys were able to be redeemed, as I was a little late starting stream) and its been sitting there for 3 hours now saying that “its there”. It’s very much not. Had to beg my boyfriend that hates overwatch to try and get a key and he’s been in for an hour, playing and enjoying himself. :cry: The LEAST they could do is put out some sort of update rather than being radio silent.

2 Likes