Transformers Collab Trailer

I would not be surprised if the Illari skin was free. You have to encourage support players to go Illari while we are having a tank battle involving Bastion for maximum FUN!

3 Likes

I don’t care for Pharah much, but Starscream is far more iconic than Arcee, and even arguably Bumblebee for those of us who grew up with the original.

3 Likes

am i the only one that thinks starscream fits Echo more than Pharah? everybody brings up Pharah

4 Likes

Yeah I would say Stascream fits Echo much better, especially now that her spawn line has become “Always ready to execute.”
Pharah gets far too many skins, even when they don’t fit her.

1 Like

I seriously thought Echo was a lock. They are the only Omnic other than Bastion that legitimately transforms. Then again, with Optimus Rein, I suppose we realized early on that it was possible they would just use an absolute Chad to represent a Transformer.

But Pharah is no Chad.

1 Like

Junkrat wasn’t in the perfect night mv at all tbf. I think it really depends.

1 Like

This trailer is the most animation Illari has ever gotten.

6 Likes

No I feel the same way. Echo would be the superior choice for Starscream.

true, then again I feel like that one was a pretty hard joke-skin, haven’t seen anyone wearing it.

With this the most I expect is Cassidy dressed up as Shia Labeouf

These 4 characters (Op, Meg, Bee, RC) are the 4 from the upcoming animated movie (the one with Chris Hemsworth and Scarlett Johansson), so we knew we were getting these characters. While there might be more characters, anything other than these 4 was a bit of a stretch.

To be fair, there aren’t really other better choices for a thing like this

Bastion aside, I don’t really see the point of Transformers that don’t transform

That’s pretty much the entire point out the window

rein skins are goated and this one was obvious

maybe a mercy or kiriko optimus prime would have please the crowd huh ?

2 Likes

Ooh, yeah, that idea is sexy. Imagine Kiriko on her bike with an Optimus Prime skin. Good lawd!

:weary:

I cant believe it, blizzard is capable of doing a new set of skins without giving one to kiriko. Thank goodness.

2 Likes

Would have rather had a Lucio skin actually

Me Grimlock think Orisa skin be perfect addition to game.

and doom one punchman cant one shot

and kiriko tatsumaki cant summon meteors or make a tornado with her powers

in other words…skins are skins

Well, i just found out that in Summer, she will receive a new lifeguard skin. Bummer! :weary:

a jazz skin why not

but i think their choice of skins were good and coherent here, arcee could have worked with any girl tough, but at least we finally have a good skin on her