Transformers Collab Trailer

Major bummer. I love Rein, I love Optimus Prime… I’m still not spending 20+ bucks on a skin though.

1 Like

If there is one, I’m predicting some kind of recolor of the mecha pharah legendary

2 Likes

Cool trailer. The animation fits the Transformers cartoon style.

But I’m still not spending money on skins. I play for the game, not the aesthetics.

1 Like

A kick in the teeth for free

1 Like

An Illari skin?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAAT

This…is this real?

Are we sure it’s not Kiriko? :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I will get the Illari skin to 100%. Dont care about the rest. Also have the feeling that bastion will be the epic skin this time. Good for him.

1 Like

Considering Bastion turns into a literal car when he goes into assault mode it will more than likely be a legendary

Edit: Overwatch on Twitter seem to also hint/confirm that he does indeed turn into a car in response to someone talking about it:
https://x.com/PlayOverwatch/status/1810354816461275492

I’m so hyped for the skin

Edit2: Oh my god I just noticed Bastion makes the classic transformers sound when he went into assault mode in the trailer. That probably means he does it in-game too! AAAA

https://youtu.be/x3K-Avl7yFY?si=Ed_2eh7jjoj0FSlK&t=35

3 Likes

No Starscream feels a little odd.

1 Like

Blizzard does that to us on a daily basis, nothing unique there!

I absolutely cannot wait to get Megatron Ramattra and punch the crap out of Optimus Rein.

Probably going to get Illari also.

I am quite sad about this though. But I am so so ready for Megatron Ram.

5 Likes

Dope collab, Blizz did a good job on the ad per usual.

Basically gave everyone what they wanted, which was Rein, Ram and Bastion as their respective transformers.

Surprised me with Illari though. Glad it didn’t go to Mercy.

4 Likes

The Illari as Arcee instead of Pharah as Starscream kind of threw me honestly.

Nobody cares about starscream nor Pharah.

Hope they nerf Pharah to unplayable status and down Junkrat from D tier to F tier.

2 Likes

Rude.

6 Likes

Most of us expected and hoped for Optimus Rein and Megatron Ram and they did it - couldn’t be any other way really.

But Arcee Illari is a pleasant surprise, nice to see her get some shine, especially for a collab even! The designs look great, I just need to hear that classic Transformer sound in game and I’m satisfied.

4 Likes

I already love everything about the way Ramattra sounds so I’m like… super stoked about what he’s going to sound like with this skin on lol.

Plus he totally deserves a good skin, he doesn’t have any.

3 Likes

I am disappointed because I might actually need to spend money on this… Depends on how it looks in game. I could get away with only spending a dollar if it is absolutely sick.

:muscle::weary:

2 Likes

Oh my… 3 of my favorite heroes receiving the collab skins!

Hell yea!!

1 Like

so when the cowboy bepod collab got a trailer, the Ein Hammond skin was in it, but here we only see these 4.

Since they obsessivly group up these collabs skins in 4 packs, is it safe to assume this “event” won’t have anything event-like earnable skin in it, it is just a glorified shop addition?

4 Likes

What do you think, my friend?