Transformers Collab Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3K-Avl7yFY

Rein - Optimus
Bastion - Bumblebee
Illari - Arcee
Ram - Megatron

21 Likes

Looks pretty darn cool!

Just wish they gave Optimus Rein the energon axe instead of the hammer!

:astonished:

17 Likes

Little disappointed that Rein got his 5000th skin, but other than that, the skins look good in the trailer. Wonder how they executed it in-game?

3 Likes

ty

this website lets me post videos sometimesā€¦sometimes not (sometimes in same thread like yesterday) :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Optimus Preimhardt

17 Likes

I didnt see Starscream Pharah.

I will not stand for this injustice!

Rabble! Rabble rabble rabble

5 Likes

I dont think anybody expected an Illari skin but hey iā€™ll take it! I cant afford any of this

13 Likes

Thatā€™s it? No starscream Pharah? Not enough.

1 Like

LOVE the Illari skinā€”wasnā€™t expecting that. The rest are expected (not necessarily in a bad way). Not looking forward to seeing more reins though

3 Likes

That isā€¦

A giant missed opportunity

They really couldā€™ve did three Autobots and Three Decepticons

Not having Soundwave or Starscream is a little crazy ngl.

Lucio Soundwave?

6 Likes

Bumblebee Bastion is ADORABLE. Thatā€™s a instant buy for me tomorrow Iā€™m so hyped take my money and my soul Blizzard

2 Likes

When the best thing coming out of this game is Transformers skinsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦the alarm bells should be ringing people!!

5 Likes

Sheeeeee im heading into the bwca for the week, i hope this skins stay in the shop for a while :pray:

2 Likes

Iā€™m really unhappy. This looks unbearably, insanely cool and I canā€™t take it. I also donā€™t like being tempted to splash out real money on skins.

5 Likes

So happy about Acree Illari. Totally unexpected but she fits right in. Also itā€™s probably the best looking and the coolest skin of the 4 imo.

7 Likes

Predictable Transformer picks. Predictable OW heroes.

But looks cool AF still.

Just 4?

At least they didnā€™t miss on the obvious ones.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the free skin

If I had to guess it would be Illari, but maybe all 4 skins are paid who knows

2 Likes

oh my god bumblebee bastion is mine!