Top 5 most annoying characters?

1. D.va
  2. bastion
    3.Genji
  3. Zarya
    5.Widowmaker
  1. Sombra: Its not like i wanted abilities, thats cool.
  2. Doom: Cool…love being insta killed by a high mobility character
  3. Genji: Blade to win
  4. Mercy: Its fine, its not like i earned that kill you just rezzed, thats cool.
  5. Hammond: Spin to win.

Scatter Arrow got removed a long time ago, my friend.

3 Likes

So basically anything that requires the most minimal coordination.

1. Ashe
    my hatred for this character can’t even be described, let’s say I wouldn’t mind it if she randomly disappeared never to be seen again

2. Zarya
    Nobody and I mean nobody should have a 2nd chance at life even though they made a big mistake, Zarya just bubbles her teammate and he’s able to walk away freely and even feeds her more charge

3. Baptiste
    in this patch can 1v1 most DPS and win + immortality field is the same reason listed for Zarya

4. D.va
    annoying voice lines and I hate having one on my team because it’s an automatic loss against most team comps

5. Ana
    Whenever I’m playing someone like Roadhog I’d like to actually play the damn game without getting focussed by an old woman that’s constantly harassing me

2 Likes
  1. Widow - Spending 15 seconds to get near the objective only for the Widow to click twice to end the teamfight before it begins is frustrating. Then when it happens again it’s even more frustrating. Best counter to her? Another Widow :slight_smile: There’s absolutely nothing to like about this hero if you’re not a Widow player
  2. Tracer - Just annoying and outside competitive high tier playing against a GM Tracer can be extremely annoying if your teammates are just dumb and refuse to switch heroes when they’re being countered and wrecked by her
  3. Ball - When it’s a good Ball player, you mostly get frustrated by bad teammates who refuse to switch around him and instead enforce a losing playstyle where the Ball just keeps wrecking the team. However there’s just an abundance of very bad Ball players everywhere. That DPS player who hit tank queue because they were malding at queue times? Probably going Ball. That 2300SR Zen main? Probably going Ball. Just seeing a low tier Ball player as my tank buddy makes me leave the game regardless of the rest of the team
  4. Genji - Same issue as above with Ball, but to a lesser extent because it’s a different role and having slightly less pop off potential due to a low tier Genji player compared to the loss of everything to a low tier Ball player is way less frustrating. Regardless of the DPS, not switching is cringe, but I’ve noted that plat/diamond Genji players are some of the most cringiest and toxic players out there too
  5. Lucio - Same thing as above but with supports. Zen was a good option for this too, but Lucio just takes the cake because of the sheer amount of Lucio one-tricks who are ready to throw. He’s the worst support pick in so many scenarios yet his one-tricks will always go for him regardless. Just because those players throw so much, I’ve learned to just hate most random Lucio’s knowing that they could do way much more better switching to any of the other heroes. Oh and also when it’s Lucio meta and you don’t get one on your team, speed boost is very oppressive when you don’t have one on your team
1 Like

nerfmercy doesn’t particularly care about factual evidence, at least from my previous interactions with them lol

1 Like
  1. Doomfist
  2. Ball
  3. Gengu
  4. Moira
  5. Forum

This is called “I refuse to join comms and use a mic” the thread.

You spend more at Wendys than you do at Walmart to buy a mic. The game will never work without comms. Until you get over that, stay the elo you’re at.

The game isn’t designed around your “social anxiety.” If that’s the issue, grow up and get out of comp.

1# Mercy

thats it, nobody compares

1. Sombra
  2. Mei
  3. Dommfist
  4. Widow
  5. Orisa

Sombra/Mei brainless CC

Widow/Doom one-shots that take more to avoid than to hit.

Orisa always brings a garbage meta when she becomes viable.

I think I can safely answer this one for most of the community: 5 of the 6 current meta characters, regardless whether or not most of the community ever plays against said meta. The sixth meta character isn’t considered annoying as they were annointed as ‘high skill’ by some content creator. :smile:

Yeah I just give up trying to talk sense into them at this point.

1 Genji - impossible to hit or even when you get him low he will one shot you lol

2 Zarya - when i hack anyone she always put bubble on him, before my ul she always uses bubble then eats me alive

3 Doomfist / Tracer - you have to babysit your team 24/7 until they repick

4 Soldier 76 - I just hate him

5 Pharah - since i don’t play long range hit scan its impossible to counter her by my self ( If she isn’t stupid ) also i hate her sounds

1: Doomfist - Comes out of nowhere to Insta-kill you. Too much CC. Too much mobility. I just hate him.

2: Genji - Same as Doomfist - with less CC and burst, but even more bouncing. Places second because I main Sym.

3: Wrecking Ball - WAY too much mobility. WAY too much CC. Basicly plays Solitaire all game - if he messes up, he is dead. Otherwise, he wont die. Gladly, he can’t really kill anyone if your team is decent, earning him only 3rd spot behind the bouncy DPS.

4: Tracer - An annoyance. Killing her is mostly based on luck or her making a mistake. Not as terrible as the first three because she can be one-shot-combo’d with Orb+Melee

5: Hanzo - Random Headshots. No further explanation needed.

Honorable Mentions are Ana and Ashe, but they dropped below Hanzo since Sym now has 225 HP and survives their breakpoints (Boosted Mercy HS/Ana Combo)

annoying doesnt have to mean they are good. you misunderstood the thread

i still dont like mei but that doesnt mean i cant beat her. i dont usually enjoy playing against or along side her win or lose. its funny when people try to tell others who they should like, i dont have trouble with genji or hanzo thats a you problem. see what i did there

1. Doomfist
  2. Mei
  3. Widowmaker
  4. Roadhog
  5. Junkrat

I can outperform them and counter and whatnot. I just find them annoying (Doomfist and Roadhog especially).

1. Sombra
  2. Sombra
  3. Sombra
  4. Sombra
  5. Mei, or maybe also Sombra

The other team minus the one I just took out and am currently tactically crouching over.