Top 5 most annoying characters?

For me, it’s:

1. Hanzo
    Instakills you without even needing to headshot.

2. Genji
    Please… stand still for one second

3. Bastion
    Just left-click and profit

4. Reaper
    Trying to play tank? Well, don’t.

5. Zarya
    Trying to pull off a successful ult? Well, don’t.

What are your annoyances?

8 Likes
  1. Mei
  2. Sombra
  3. Widow
  4. Doomfist
  5. Bastion
1 Like

#1 Zarya. I hate her.
#2 Sombra. I dont mind her on the enemy team, she’s easy to deal with. I don’t like having to double duty dps when she’s on my team
#3 Zarya. I hate her.
#4 Wreckingball Same thing as Sombra. I like Ball, but on my team they never seem to swap no matter how countered they are.
#5 Genji same thing as Ball.

Honorary Mention: Zarya. I hate her.

22 Likes

Y know I don’t think Hanzo quite does that but he’s annoying

Community wise would be different but for me

1. Hanzo, logs too big and kill Cams look unrealistic 99% of the time
  2. Junkrat, a good junkrat prevents chokes
  3. Hog, only when for some magical reason his footsteps become -1 volume

That’s it for me

3 Likes

imagine thinking mei sombra and bastion are annoying in 2020 when they are throw picks and grant enemy free wins on the table
that being said, hanzo zarya and genji are super disgusting to fight against due to their big projectiles, get out of jail cards and oppressive abilities

2 Likes

1.widow
2.hanzo
3.sombra
4.pharah
5.ashe

Genji and Hanzo have the smallest projectiles in the game, someone tested it out.

8 Likes

um…how exactly?

and #1 for me is sombra, then mei

2 Likes
  1. Widow
  2. Sigma
  3. Widow
  4. Sigma
  5. Widow
3 Likes

seems like the test turned out to be a lie

What’s oppressive about deflect, dash and zarya’s bubbles?

1 Like

It’s data lol, you can’t refute numbers.

5 Likes

All the proof you need here Projectil Hitbox size's (width) table

3 Likes

you are forced to die while not being able to do anything? or just wait and give them even more value for free?

1 Like

Basically any hero that demand full attention to deal with, using/saving all your cooldown for him or even having to switch.
I mean you will never switch your hero because of an enemy Reinhard but you probably have to do it if you are getting kicked by a doom.

4 Likes

Flash the feet homie.

2 Likes

thats not rly proof, hanzo arrows are known to be loge sized and can randomly kill anything even when he is not aiming at the character simply because the hitbox are in his favor

Zaryas bubbles are incredibly oppressive. Did their Reaper walk into your team and press Q? Flashbang him, McCree! Shield bash Brigitte! Oh he’s bubbled and we’re all dead.
Is someone out of position and out of cooldowns? Dive them Genji! Pounce Doomfist! Oh they’re bubbled now you’re dead.
Need to contest the objective? No. How about you die a constant stream of 170 dps that’s as easy to aim as Moira.

8 Likes

There is video evidence.

are you talking about the 2 rein’s holding shield next to each other and hanzo shooting arrows between them?