Today was a good day to be an Overwatch player

That new map is going to be fun, also have they fixed the bugs that make him unable animation cancel and other stuff?

I wouldn’t know because i don’t play rein.

Nah, that’s still there. Still though, today was a step forward.

1 Like

I hope they fix mei’s cryo-freeze delay bug and d.va’s ult/boosters bug that propels baby d.va foward with her mecha bomb.

1 Like

I like the map quite a bit. The drum plays. :smiley:

2 Likes

How do you know about Rein’s fix? Is it in PTR notes or something?

Yes, it’s here:

I also tested it for myself. Feels much better now.

1 Like

So “around the payload” I assume means if you’re on the ground (even behind it), you’ll get knocked down, but not if you’re on top.

I just want Dae-hyun as a hero now though!

1 Like

This is the least of all worries. Why this would consume an individual is beyond me.

Those are just the problematic bugs from my mains, the d.va one is manageable but the mei one gets old after awhile, it feels like cryro-freeze is a rng ability lately meaning it ether works or it doesn’t, it’s especially bad against hanzo arrows and roadhog hooks because of the latency.

For prominent characters

More reinhardt bug fixes

Roadhog bug fixes

Sombra bug fixes

There’s also the fact that they said many months ago that they would fix mei’s cryo-freeze delay.

Now do this once a month and I think most people would be pleased.

1 Like

I think the thing is with the community brings it upon themselves by overhyping things and expecting so much. Similar thing happened in TF2, who remembers the End of the Line update?

I enjoyed Shooting Star, but I hate to say this as someone who enjoys playing D.Va…I don’t expect much from her character. However, the short does convey certain things about her. She cares for her teammates, probably has some degree of PTSD, and determined as hell to protect her home/people. Maybe not the most groundbreaking, but she’s more than just some gamer gurl. If a comic comes out for D.Va, hopefully more can come from her.

The Busan map is gorgeous and I’m going to try and play some proper matches on it, eventhough I’m not too fond of KoTH.

Agreed. Today is a good day, and hopefully there are more good days ahead.

1 Like

I was actually ready to be one of those people that posts about how we hate all the new stuff, but you reminded me we should be more positive that the blizz team is trying.
While there isn’t much new lore, it expands on d.va’s backstory a bit.

2 Likes

I spent about 3 hours exploring the map and still missed one sniper spot on MEKA base (saw it in Jayne’s video).

Social features still being toxicity still on the rise game breaking bugs f tier is an even bigger issue then ever before.

Not once did they even mention the cirrent reworks or a revamp to the reporting system. Guilds/clans are still nonexistent.

I mean…so many missed oppotunities and an 8 month silence for a bug filled map that many speculate to be even worse than Junkertown’s bugfest. No improvement on lore.

Subliminal advertising for a Nuka-Cola skin in another gap filled confusing cliffhanger of a showcase that dare call itself cinematic.

The CG spot on. The writing horrendous and filled with loopholes.

Today is a slap.in the face for the concerned side of the community who have stuck with this game and just want to once again enjoy this for what it is.

And that is being a video game.

I mean they even ditched Gamescon which is the biggest gaming event in Europe only happens once a year and Overwatch needed representation. Instead they fled to Korea because its considered their biggest fanbase with minimal marketing. Just why?!

Oh, don’t forget about the karaoke Rein gets…

~Sexy Sexy Reinhardt~ :laughing:

Whoever came up with that is amazing. TY Devs, we needed that. :grinning:

Is the new map out already? If it KotH???

It’s on the PTR I think, not in the regular map rotation yet.

don’t quote me on that if I’m wrong