Today was a good day to be an Overwatch player

He isn’t. He is even the least picked main tank in the pros.

So for 0.001% of the gaming population? I guess that’s okay then, I suppose no one who plays the game on the actual servers matters. :roll_eyes:

I dont know I logged in and got the same game as before, nothing changed only rein fix so not impressed, I would be happy with ingame PLAYABLE story Not some cinematics

1 Like

We need game fixes. Like actualy game fixes.

The content just seems to be meh and the drought is real people.

Thats not even including the fact that the devs ignore balance for pro players.

He is barely the most picked main tank at the top rank, and the other two main tanks are played quite a lot, especially Winston. 8% is hardly a “must pick”, especially when you consider Mercy was upwards of 13% (and even ~16% for a good chunk of time) a few weeks ago and that Winston is about 7% last I checked. There are only 3 main tanks. Of course they will have decently high pick rates. Rein just fits the deathball meta better than the other two. Deathball is meta (at least on the ladder on certain maps), not rein. This is the same Rein that was useless trash in GM+ few months back.

Edit: If the grammar is bad here, I apologize. I’m just coming out of a medically induced anesthetic high. I can’t properly proof read.

Edit 2: If a hero is inherently too strong, the pro players always abuse it. If a hero isn’t being absolutely abused by the pros, that’s usually a really good sign that they’re not overpowered.

1 Like

Did you see the PTR notes where Brig bashing charging Reinhardt causes them to both fall now, like Rein/Rein or Rein/Doom. It is indeed a good day for Crusaders

2 Likes

I think their shorts are far, far better than their game.

The future is brighter for a TV or movie imo than some sort of league. I think Overwatch is terrible as anything other than a casual game. But the shorts could stand on their own.

So, Negative Nancy and Positive Petunia all for you in one go.

earthshatter fix?
a junkrat made me jump while ulting and fell in the very edge of a very small step and it got basically blocked like a mei had put an icewall in front of me

Was this on live…?

Yes! I was so happy! Even though it wasn’t exactly my favorite animated short, I was still happy that they even bothered with those at all!

And for those of you who weren’t happy with the changes, or refuse to be “grateful” to Blizzard, that’s fine! No one is forcing you to like them. You’re all adults, you do what you want. But also, realize that just because you have a different opinion, doesn’t mean you need to make us believe it as well :smile: We like it, you hate it. Let’s just let it be.