Today was a good day to be an Overwatch player

You’re telling me that we got an absolutely amazing new map, a new cinematic short, and Reinhardt’s earthshatter fix? All in one day!

I don’t care how salty all you negative nancies are about this or that, I am absolutely ecstatic. Today was a great day! Thank you Overwatch devs! There is still a lot more to be done, but today was a success.

90 Likes

I’m holding my breath until they announce the new “social features”.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to that. I was anticipating that we would get that today, but unfortunately we did not. I’m sure it’s coming soon though. Can’t wait to see what the dev team has in store for us with that.

4 Likes

11 Likes

finally 1 positive thread

this community is negative towards everything

30 Likes

I made one as well. But half the comments are about fanboy-ism or how bad it is and X is why. The fora just love to whine. They got what they wanted and it’s still not enough.

4 Likes

We need more positive threads

3 Likes

Nothing to be negative about today to say at the least. I’m curious that hero 29 will be a MEKA character. That’s what I’m currently interested in as of right now.

3 Likes

You say that, but I’ve seen so many spoiled and entitled people who thought they should’ve gotten more today. Most of the complaints i’ve seen fall around:

The new short gave no lore, when it in fact did. Just not as much as they may have wanted.

The new map is a KotH map, which apparently is hated.

Also the fact that the wait time for the short was sooooooo long

4 Likes

Well, I haven’t said anything negative about the new short or the map at all. Also, yes the wait time for the next cinema was a pain but I’m not in a complaining mode as of now.

Maybe it was a good day to be a Reinhardt or D.Va main. For me, honestly, it is just Wednesday. I do not care if I am a negative Nancy, there was more or less nothing of value for me and I am not going to pretend to be excited.

2 Likes

I didn’t say everyone

It’s fine, let them whine. Not like we can stop them from doing that anyways.

They won’t ever ruin my happiness with the game. I am extremely appreciative of what we got today, and the hard work the dev team puts in for us.

8 Likes

Nice announcements, even the oddly priced Doomfist statue is cool.

1 Like

Same, sadly there are so many people who don’t know all the work put into just the OW stuff. Blizzard still has HoS, WoW, and Starcraft to work on as well.

2 Likes

1 cinematic short that didn’t progress much of the story, 1 new map and a bug fix, that’s a good day? damn your easily impressed, keep this up and blizzard might do 2 bug fixes in a years time with another new map.

4 Likes

Some people are easily impressed.:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Except the animated short Yes im so happy reinahrdt was fixed (allegedly )

…or have an appreciation of the things that require tons of creativity, talent, man hours, and hard work. You should check out how involved the process is to create a single highlight intro:

5 Likes

The maps is the one that sticks out to me👌

The map is amazing, so amazing❤️

The short was good, but could have been better. Especially seeing as I have been so hyped for a short since Reins.

And I won’t believe Rein is fixed until I try for myself again😂

Here’s to hope👌

1 Like