Today was a good day to be an Overwatch player

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

BUH!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’ve done enough spoon feeding for one afternoon.

This guy is actually trolling you. Just don’t even bother.

Edit: like legitimately trolling you.

No, you’re dancing around the burden of responsibility which falls on YOU, and making yourself look like a fool in doing so.

I would like to believe that but sadly I don’t think that’s the case. Anyway, for the sake of keeping this thread back on track, I’m done addressing this guy one way or another. Sorry for derailing your topic man.

1 Like

Replies to post…:rofl::rofl::roll_eyes: well done!

Nah you’re good! I’m glad you were part of this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, no I love it when people can see hard work for what it really is - programmers and artists collaborating to make something enjoyable for us to play, in spite of the big corporate decisions from above. No, I don’t like how there are areas that definitely seem controlled by corporate greed, but I don’t want to let that cloud my judgement either when it comes to things that are legitimately great, such as what we got today.

1 Like

Yep, I agree with everything you just said. Also, I’m one to give credit where credit is due, and I think the content we got today was simply awesome and deserves praise.

1 Like

that’s how I’d put it. I think the devs might have nerfed Roadhog though, in which case I’m one step forward, another back :footprints:

Not bad … Not bad.

I wouldn’t have minded some more numbers tweaks for some heroes though. Otherwise, we got about what we were expecting. (Obviously, is it a good day for you rein mains. Is shatter working correctly on the PTR now?)

It’s the overwatch way! :sweat_smile:

Naw, I’m a Rat main, so its usually a step forward, a lap and a mine jump back.

Lemme tell you what happened today:
The $200 in Overwatch gear I ordered arrived today
Animated short
new map
got $50 in Hearthstone cards for my B-day

This day was AMAZING!!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! :tada: :birthday:

Thank you! I appreciate it!

1 Like

"TODAY IS A GOOD DAY"

None of you will know where that comes from.

I like the new animated short and the content.

Then I hop into quickplay and my team gets annihilated by 5 coordinated genji nanoblades in one payload map and I think to myself why haven’t I already uninstalled this game.

That is, when my tanking and supporting is not made completely unimpactful and I plain give up and play symmetra for rest of the day because it’s not fun trying to contest GM level tracers, genjis, doomfists, widows, hanzo’s, sombra’s etc. with little to no help from the team.

I cannot tank, I cannot heal, I’m a sucky dps and I plain exist as Orisa in the form of barrierbot when my team’s genji can apparently solofarm the enemy team because they have impact and I do not, because I suck and my character picks suck because I don’t main genji and nanoblade everyone I guess.

It really eats the enjoyment from the game. Animated shorts are fleeting, the state of the game is as long as the game is still standing.

That new map is going to be fun, also have they fixed the bugs that make him unable animation cancel and other stuff?

I wouldn’t know because i don’t play rein.

Nah, that’s still there. Still though, today was a step forward.

1 Like

I hope they fix mei’s cryo-freeze delay bug and d.va’s ult/boosters bug that propels baby d.va foward with her mecha bomb.

1 Like

I like the map quite a bit. The drum plays. :smiley:

2 Likes