To the Doomfist players

Well, you’ve clearly got no idea of how Doom is best played.

1 Like

Oh I see, hes a Cree main
No wonder he thinks skill is all in aim, probably came from COD or Battlefield.

Lol Aero is fire-up today

1 Like

It makes me laugh when I see people who play heroes Doom is good against complain.
Maybe they should try actually adapting and/or improving for once, instead of whining until heroes they dislike get unrightfully nerfed.

Also just to top it all off and make it better: Cree main complaining meanwhile I’m iver here melting Nanoed Dooms in 3 seconds flat, no trap, disrupting them stopping them from killing our backline supports up in MidDiamond(Actually the Doom I did that specifically to was Masters)

2 Likes

You’re assuming I’m the type of player who’s toxic enough to not want others to play certain heroes. My least favorite to fight was Junkrat but I still played to win, switched to counter, and didn’t want him nerfed to nonexistence.

Doomfist wouldn’t be “ruining your games” if you actually knew or tried to make an effort to counter him, but now it would be redundant since whiners like you have already won. His counters buffed, a new added counter, and massive nerfs. I wonder which hero’s gonna get neutered next.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:
Muhahahahaha

1 Like

Lmao I still like the Aussie.

1 Like

Too bad Junk is bad ._.

1 Like

Toxic enough to not want others to play certain heroes? Is it toxic to not wanting to fight a hero who can kill you in a flash while leaving you no room to defend yourself? How you can fail to see why people didnt like playing against him is mindblowing. The bigotry of doomfist players on these forums continues to surprise me.

You play a lot of Mccree, Mei, and Roadhog…

I can’t even with you dude, If you don’t know how to defend yourself from Doomfist with those three I don’t know what to tell you other than play him for a couple hours and learn his obvious limits.

1 Like

And you forget that he has to get near you since hes purely melee range, you can easily weaken him if not kill him before he gets near you

Not my words, it was the OP who suggested that the nerfed Doomfist would be ruining games. I was just playing along with his game.

He probably will if he’s a horrendous throw pick.

1 Like

Yes, those 3 are the ONLY ones I play. And my team also only plays those 3 heroes. And those 3 heroes can shut down Doomfist so easy because they all got great mobility to chase after Doomfist. Could you please at least give it a little thought before making such a narrowminded response?

Thank god he doesnt have great mobility then so he can’t travel the map faster than most heroes

Mei, Mcree, and Roadhog

Okay bud. There are obviously more counters but why bother listing them? The deed is pretty much done you can win your games without having to adapt congrats ol chum.

3 Likes

But he has a tank size hitbox and any stun will get him killed

1 Like

This guy said Mcree, Mei and Roadhog have the mobility to chase Doomfist. I wouldn’t take a thing he says seriously, he doesn’t know how DF works at all or how to counter him.

These are the people we’re up against smh.

Unless the Doomfist is a simpleton, he can wait for an opportunity to engage when the enemy loses track of him (because that happens, even in OWL) and they’re dead before you have time to react. Because that is how Doomfist kit is, his TTK is ridiculously low and have better mobility than most heroes

1 Like

Did you honestly not get the sarcasm? Wow, just wow