To the Doomfist players

That’s the players issue if you keep an eye out for him, stun him use any mobility to escape the uppercut or catch him with his pants down you can easily melt him since he’s not instantly deleting you from a distance.

Lmao I thought you were being genuine sorry about that, at least I hope you weren’t.

You’re speaking like Doomfist is playing alone. He has a team you know? And a team can have other heroes that you need to react to. You can’t spend all game long keeping track of Doomfist because he got too high mobility for that and it will make you useless to your own team

1 Like

To be frank Sombra never was a impressing hero to begin with. If anything she got tweaks than demanded nerfs so your story is way different than Doomfist and Brigitte. I know how this community is about gutting heroes they can’t beat pretending most are OP, but also developers that does balancing poorly. When was the last time Tracer got tweaked outside of ult?

They might as well call this game MockingWatch. I see nothing, but more toxicity in the making and pretty much the same heroes surfacing again like it’s 2016.

That can go both ways, if you’re getting countered a teammate who’s playing his counter can help you deal with him. It’s because this is a team based game that Doomfist is difficult to play, he constantly launches himself into danger. There’s a reason why he has always thrived in Deathmatch, everything’s random and chaotic.

As long as you’re coordinated any good Doomfist can feed. It’s hilarious since my second main is Ana and I can deal with him, either I mostly play against horrible Doomfists or I just know how to deal with him.

3 Likes

Obviously, if someone isn’t in OWL they’re trash and should stop playing the game.

You dont need OWL levels of play do deal with DF, im at Masters and i can deal with him perfectly (and i have played in Plat too)

1. I don’t believe you,
  2. He has a ridiculously high winrate for a reason.

Yeah, but he’s pretty much represented well in the gm ranks with Tracer, Genji and Brigitte. Their representations in high rank is about the same. Perhaps gutting the hero isn’t the right thing to do, but this is Overwatch. It’s what they do.

1 Like

And i dont take you seriously

A hero who essentially had no counter play, other than hoping you can take away all of his abilities for the full duration of the game, kinda serves to get gutted.
Such a hero shouldn’t have been released to begin with.

1 Like

Reaper, Road, Torb, Ashe, Bastion, Mcree, Junkrat, Orisa, Hanzo, Brig

Being in the high ground, focus him on sight, walk, etc

(did i miss anything?)

Actually you wrote like 10 more than you should have.

Specify exactly which ones

…he might still be okay, but of course a random PTR quickplay match where MMR is next to non-existent isn’t a good measure, won’t know until hit hits live. I will say the CC changes aren’t as bad as I thought, they appear to have made the range on uppercut bigger to fix its hit detection, but that slam range is still awful.

If QP is a joke in live, i dont even wanna know how it is in ptr

Bastion can’t even get out of his ult, he is guaranteed dead.
Doomfist has more CC, mobility, burst damage, and health than McCree.
And like Orisa has one ability to save herself once, on a long cooldown, while Doomfist will just kill her team.

With that logic that should apply to Tracer and Genji. Doomfist does have counters, but what players want to switch to them? They’re very lazy to swap or don’t wish to play the counter because they rather let someone else do the job. They don’t even think of a strategy to ambush the distracted Doomfist.

He can plain survive, and other than that Bastion will melt DF on sight

And he has more than enough range to weaken him before he even gets near, and now he can melt him easier even if he has shields due to FTH buff
(Focus him on sight and he wont be able to do much)

Not only she can survive his engage but she can also do decent amount of dmg to him and better screw him completely due to Halt

After like 5 seasons of dive meta you should know that mobility trumps range.

1 Like