To the Doomfist players

Also you have to charge it, so its not every 4 secs

1 Like

Which is why the Devs are nerfing him, right? Because Ana players are bad, not because Doom is a bit busted? Ok then…

Either way, he’s getting nerfed, so what is the point of arguing that he’s balanced? Obviously the Devs and majority in the community don’t think he is, and they’re the ones with the power over the game.

The exaggeration seems to be on both ends here. People who advocate for Doomfist to not be nerfed so harshly, exaggerate the frustration they feel when the character is inconsistent. People who advocate for Doomfist to be struck down, nerfed to the ground, exaggerate the frustration that they feel when they die to a Doomfist, and the powerlessness they feel when they or their team aren’t taking the actions necessary to counter him. Opinions here?

Every hero looks insanely op when noneone pays attention to him

And we are asking for the changes to be reverted or at least considerably less severe

1 Like

Sometimes the devs show a knee jerk reaction to intense community outrage to hope to settle them down.

Exactly, I agree that sometimes he feels too strong, Hell I don’t even play him that often anymore, so I have felt the pain of getting destroyed by him, but the changes as it stands appear to be so severe…

I’m worried for the character to be back where he started, that this will undo all the buffs the devs gave him to make him more viable.

If they fix the Ult changes (does less dmg than it should) and remove the Slam ones im more than happy, we can live without the Uppercut stun but the Slam changes are just too much

Good doomfist players will continue to play doomfist, but he will be more manageable to fight against. Bad doomfist players will probably quit out of frustration since their hero is no longer broken af. Their SR means nothing to me and doomfist feeding out of their mind and 5 dps in QP is nothing particularly new either and reportable for gameplay sabotage if done on purpose. It’s a win-win scenario for most players.

You could also adapt instead of getting massively petty about your hero being nerfed cuz it was far too overpowered.

Is not reportable to play a trash hero

But it’s reportable to intentionally feed and troll games. =) I don’t report people for playing trashy heroes, I mean I play symm myself.

I never said i was gonna feed or troll, but noneone likes to have a trash pick in their team :slight_smile:

Wasn’t the purpose of this thread to say that doom mains are not going to throw

Literally most of the op

1 Like

What you quoted and what you said had nothing to do with each other

Yes it did. You complained you get throwers even after saying you’re going to throw now because sniffles sniffles your hero got nerfed

i said im gonna play a throw pick, i neversaid i was just gonna feed or troll

Then that’s playing a hero, which is now balanced

its not, its inconsistent and plain worthless

If you think Genji takes more skill than Doomfist ever has, then you have no solid say in what takes skill and what doesn’t.
Stop seeing aim as the only skill because you’re the very kind of person that’ll ruin this amazing game.

1 Like

Yes he was

No, he wasn’t

1 Like