To the Doomfist players

His ultimate isn’t counterable soooo

His rocket punch hitbox isnt that small, exaggeration just makes you look sad and desperate for sympathy.

WTF, Mcree weak?!. Bronze player i suppose.

Zarya bubble. Moira fade. Mercy guardian angel. (if timed just right)

I said it was, now it has a proper hitbox

Just by walking counters it quite decently, any shield can block it, and excluding for 2 heroes everyone else can evade it or just plain survive it

I said kinda, not that much.

He will get replaced by Ashe though

I mean there’s is no way to stop him, or inturput him.

He becomes invincible upon cast and until he lands he is invulnerable.

No, he will not be replaced by ashe, his stun, right click (after the buff) and his ult are STRONG AF if you know how to play him. (also if you have a good aim GG)

When Doomfist travel speed in meteor strike is faster than any non mobile hero. Predict where they walk and 90% it’s a kill.

Super fair.

Well cant deny the thing about FTH but Ashe ult can do quite a lot and combos with a lot of stuff (like Mcree actually)

But her kit is overall better and she also has more range

You will stand completely still or walk right into the big red glowing circle and allow me to kill you, right?

1 Like

2 heroes only

And if they stay near a door or a pillar they can evade it easily

1 Like

That’s why you wait to the shields to break.

I always focus the DVA if i have ult. “I have ult, oh, Rein shield down? Genji reflec on CD? Mini DVA? PERFECT!”

Try to land a Mcree ult, tell me later.

I have, and i had got quite some clutch plays with, but B.O.B kind really mess up a team if used correctly.

But leaving ults aside, Ashe has a way better kit, Mcree is still better at dueling but thats about it

You can CC B.O.B :/.

You can also bubble BOB or nano him :V

That’s true, but for an ultimate ability to be able to only get one potential kill unless they’re less than half, and not even be able to do much effective damage into a grav, his ult feels weak to use, and I’d bet that for every time you’ve died to it and gotten frustrated, there’s 6 more times that it didn’t get a single kill and frustrated the Doomfist player.

Yeah, she has a different kit, but i dont think that she will replace Mcree, Just like Orisa didn’t replace Rein.

Well Orisa is not exactly the best (plus shes kinda boring)

Except then you get focused by everyone or they hide behind terrain until their cool downs come back.

1 Like

I agree so much! I don’t care if I lose 2 games because of the sutbborn Doomfist mains who can’t adapt to nerfs, I’ll never have to lose a game because the enemy team goes Doomfist again! It’s a major win for me :smiley:

And in comp, none of the GM’s will play him if he’s a trash hero, so games can actually be fun again! Screw Doomfist! :smiley:

2 Likes