Time to expose myself

Bobby should thank you personally for paying for his latest yacht.

I wonder how much $ Blizzard pulls in with name changes.

1 Like

You might want to work on that title along with the choices you make in your life.

1 Like

Lol well i guess i’m glad you feel that way.

Lol no my PC might not be like all the over super expensive PCs out there but it is a strong gaming PC tho that works pretty well imo.

My guess is alot! Depending how often ppl actually change it, but they only get money from pc players since it’s free on console.

And why would you think that?

I only ask cuz that money could have went to your PC upgrades.

Yeah true! But when i have a working pc and other stuff i don’t really see why?

I don’t think i can afford anything rn because i recently bought a new mouse and keyboard as well, both from logitech.

And i mean as long as my pc actually works fine, why buy a new one? I’ve had mine since 2017 and 4 years isn’t really that much :man_shrugging:t2: and my pc isn’t actually one i built myself if that what you mean by upgrades? It’s a pc who was already finished.

Jokes on us because that’s just pocket change to you! :wink:

I hear ya. I agree. I imagine you didn’t spend that money all at once so it makes sense. I have a RTX 2080i and feel like I’m good for the next 4 years too if not longer.

Yeah i mean i think my pc cost around $1600 - $1700 so it was pretty expensive, and i used to have a pretty meh keyboard and mouse so this year i decided to upgrade my keyboard and mouse to something better.

I also have a AOC G2460PF 24" (61.0 cm) monitor who i also bought back in 2017, and i kinda bought my pc and my monitor at the same time, i thought why not just upgrade this time and then see how long it will last :blush: i think the only time i might get a new pc is when it starts lagging or something.

I don’t know what a RTX 2080i looks like but i imagine it’s a teally good pc haha :laughing:

EDIT: My pc is an asus ROG G11CD-EH51-GTX1060, pretty much the 1st pic that comes up on google pics who is black and red, if you wanted to know :grin:

I push up & over 300+ FPS playing OW on 150% Render. 200% and a few Maxed out options kills my frame rate but I put it on such just to see the image difference & the image quality is negligible tbh

I don’t really know about all that but i play around 50 to 70 fps, i’ve always been confused if it’s better to have high or low fps :laughing:

Rn i have high in like everything when it comes to graphics and stuff like that and for me it work pretty well.

That’s kinda rough. Even watching my FPS fall from 300+ to 60 made everything look terrible even w/ MAXED out Settings. It was so damn ugly in motion.

Hm? For me it works pretty great tho, very fluid i would say.

Man, you should really change the title.

God, this is so unbelievable true for me.

Whenever I see a large gathering of people in a room, im like, nope, I do not wanna go in there and make small talk

1 Like

Ehm why?

12 characters.

Yeesh. Would’ve been cheaper to buy new accounts.

I spend a lot of money on Sims4 packs. :frowning:

Just joking, “Time to expose myself” . . .

Yeah that’s very true, but this acc is my main acc so i spend a lot of time on it, and i wanted a really good btag.

I was dumb for spending so much but i’ve learned my lesson now haha i won’t do it anymore :grin:

Hey you do you! Personally i never really understood the sims, i only enjoy creating the family and fix up the house and then it just becomes super boring.

So i don’t play that anymore.

Eh what?? I literally don’t understand your humor then, sorry :grimacing: i just thought it would be a funny title…