Time to expose myself

So i’m an idiot okay no one of you knows this obviously since we don’t know each other, but i still wanted to make this thread and expose myself.

I’ve been changing my battletag around 45 times and spent $450 on battletag changes (R.I.P my wallet :coffin: )…Yep you heard that right :rofl::rofl: i was stupid enough to not stay with Tesshin in the first place when i really liked it, but because i’m autistic i want stuff to be perfect…And i guess Tesshin really wasn’t :thinking: but i’m back with that battletag and i’ve decided i’m gonna keep this and NEVER change again.

I’m only human obviously and we make misstakes and learn.

13 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I spend $600 on sodas yearly. I’ve also spent like $500 on OW loot boxes since I started playing in 2017.

5 Likes

Hah, welcome to the team, BOB. Lol…I can relate to that…

6 Likes

I hope i’m not rude by asking but do you have autism too? Thinking why you only quote replied to that comment? :thinking:

I’m just curious that’s all.

1 Like

Just bought my fourth change, for the same reasons. It really pains me that they charge for something so simple, but it’s Blizzard after all. :sob:

2 Likes

Ikr?? I think i’ve changed mine like 10 times since 2017 but now i don’t care anymore. I wish it was free

2 Likes

Yes. I have asperger. Social interactions are hell for me, cause I make people upset without intention, lol.

7 Likes

I’ve changed my BT like 8 times but damn 45?!? Now that’s impressive lol

Also, it’s ok OP, I’ve spent around 1000 dollars in TF2 cosmetics :weary:

4 Likes

Tbh, they should probably waive the fees for battletag changes or something for streamers with big followings.

1 Like

I get why they charge with the current system (some abuse of anonymity is possible), but one free change per year or maybe even 6 months really doesn’t seem like too much. I keep telling myself every change is the last one but it never is…

4 Likes

Okay thank you for your honesty. :roll_eyes: did make me lol

1 Like

I have a very simple philosophy….

If i have to spend money to do something in a game I already purchased……

NOPE

I kept a name I didn’t like for 2 years until someone randomly reported it…ty whoever you were

2 Likes

Soon you might beat OP :sweat:

You’re the ideal blizzard customer, nothing to be ashamed.

1 Like

Yeah i mean on console it’s even free to change it like what?!?

Omg that’s so cool tho! Like we’re both ashe mains and we both have that diagnose or similar (don’t know if they’re the same) so we have some stuff in common then :grin: nice to know i have someone to vent with on the forums lol

Yeah i know it’s alot haha and i’ve hated myself for changing it so many times, i wished i could just have stayed with the same like forever haha.

Oh really :grimacing: well i spend pretty much on lootboxes here in ow so haha

Yeah i mean i buy 50 lootboxes every event, and i even buy merch from blizzardgearstore :laughing:…I have problems :pensive:

I mean i recently bought some ashe hoodie, ashe t-shirt, a d.va backpack, d.va t-shirt, sym t-shirt, d.va nano cola pop & a new mercy t-shirt.

I hope they know i’m their best customer!

1 Like

Change your battletag again, to “Broke”

1 Like

At first I laughed, but now I’m scared…

2 Likes

Yeah…tho beying autistic is not cool, at least for me. I would love to live a normal life with normal interactions and have friends, instead of constantly trying to fit somewhere and trying to figure out, what I did wrong again and how to approach other people. I feel like I have to always try to see it from their point of view to please them, but nobody really tries to understand me or see it from my point of view.

2 Likes

Yeah i totally understand this whole scenario, but honestly i really don’t care about what other ppl think about me being autistic and i’ve learned to just accept it and be real to ppl about it instead of hiding.

Because being autistic is a part of me that will never go away, and ofc there will be obstacles along the way in life but that’s just how it is, and you don’t have to fit in either! Just be yourself and be happy for who you are.

I’m lucky to even have 1 friend IRL who understands me and supports me, but i can be your friend here on the forums if you want :blush: that way you won’t feel lonely

1 Like

Dude you are OKAY, have you seen the amount of money people spend on stupid things? I can understand where you’re coming from and wanting it to be perfect because I am a perfectionist too. I do agree that $450 is excessive but it’s ultimately up to you what you want to do. Have a good day :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face: