Tier List for Season 3 so far

Currently with Zen running rampant Hanzo is a very strong pick because of his high damage against discorded tanks. At lower ranks it’s either hanzo or widow or both every game to bully the tank.

I hope one day all heroes go down to F tier because that day all will be S tier :smiling_face:

Like im not nearly as good as even masters players. My rank is semi impressive at best, and genji already gets default danced on by cass there.

zen bottom B
non tank player detected

Sombra is a throw pick.

Sincerely, an OW1 Sombra main.

This is very accurate except the following things:

Orisa does not belong in B, she belongs in SSS “Orisa” special tier above S

Hanzo should be at top of B tier at the least. Sniperwatch having a field day right now

Brig and Moira can go wildly up or down depending on rank, more than anyone else. Low rank games Moira and Brig would be S. high rank games they are D

It’s worse than this, her purpose was taken away. I honestly think she/the game would be better with her CC back

Same with Brig

If it’s such a huge deal that it makes tanking frustrating, then simply give tanks CC immunity or reduced CC duration and be done with it

seems a little biased, but I could be wrong

1 Like

Hog is a throw pick
Since the nerf I havent seen a single viable Hog
Every Hog I see switches after getting rolled by a insert literally any hero here

I’d put soldier higher

Peacekeeper is a god tier weapon. Whenever he was meta it’s always because of it. He never needed anything else to be meta.

Stop trying to make your own lists

Thank you OP.
Are the tiers relatively sorted, as in Bap is “high B” and Zen is “low B” ?

What does that guy even know about the ladder?

His tier list is relevant to some top 1% of players.

If I wanted a tier list for perfect-play, I’d have AI generate it based on game theory concepts. If I wanted a tier list for most people, I’d survey n=33 players from silver to plat and ensemble their results.

Either way, I don’t need KarQ.

If you had ever watched the video…he gives TWO lists and explains which heros ladder up as you climb rank. Sheesh. now you just look silly.

how does he know about climbing rank? he’s living in GM, has been for years.

Oh wow, it’s almost like Mccree didn’t need a buff whatsoever if 5m of fall off was enough to shoot him from “- F Tier” to S tier in one go.

3 Likes

No one can ever really know what your own personal ranked experience will be like. No one can know if you have some debilitating restriction or certain oaths inhibiting you from using various methods.

However, by observing the mistakes of players at various ranks. Collecting feedback from many players. Using your own understanding of the game and experience at the top.

You can see patterns emerge that influence many people and make very well informed recommendations. For support players, getting through very low ranks as Mercy is incredibly hard since she has very limited self agency. Her whole character is around buffing others. Which only gets ‘easier’ when you have good players whos value si worth boosting. If you are really a diamond player in bronze with Mercy you’ll struggle heavily. YOu’d have a much easier time ranking up utilizing self-agency type of heros such as Baptiste or Zenyatta that can more easily secure kills.

However, most players are not good enough to use Zen or Baptiste, so this is why in bronze/silver as Blizzard has even shown has a high usage Moira is a very common pick. Self-agency as a support, but with easy enough to use mechanics to not need the skill to play Zen/Bap well.

1 Like

Sounds like something chatGPT would say but you made a point.

“observing others”

That said, I’d still put more weight on TierLists brought to you by normies for normies.

Honestly, most of these normal lists are garbage. They frequently fail to account for all sorts of different scenarios or even give many explanations for why on a placing.

Within support alone I already went and listed 3 different ways to raise up in the rank as Support and gave examples of where those ranks are listed.

1. Using Mercy as a strategy when you hit middle ranks.
  2. Going a highly skilled aim route through Bap or Zenyatta on getting kills.
  3. Picking something like Moira.

My own route is just heavily counterpick based and go for team synergy and map picks. I rarely use generalist characters and frequently stick with picks that counter a problem on the enemy team. I’m going to counterpick Brig against ball. I’ll use Lucio to speed the team to chokes in control maps as first support pick. I’ll pick Mercy or Kiriko for highly vertical maps like Parasio/Dorado/Gibraltar. I’ll go Moira/Bap/Lucio for enclosed maps like King’s Row or Lijang Tower Control Center.