Tier List for Season 3 so far

I would honestly like if Cassidy would stop getting abilities to enable him to do things like that and instead just allow him to do more with what he already has. Fan is kinda garbage and instead just remove it. like I get the concept western fast fire rate thing but it was never that good without flash. Unless we talk about OG 2016 fan the hammer

Yep…He auto wins close range duels now despite also being one of the most lethal at mid range too. On top of the 1 hero who could deal with him at close range (Junk) now being completely unable to contest him at all.

Something in his kit needs to have a weakness and no, Widow being able to shoot him in the face at long range doesn’t make it ok.

3 Likes

I would put Widow into S-tier.
The shimada brothers and Pharah all in A-tier.
Hog would be D-tier and Junkrat as well as Mei in B- tier.

It was alright without in certain situations, but they were usually pretty niche. The only place it seems to have now is to use against tanks. Sticky + fan = 431 less HP…I think Fan still does 300 if all bullets connect

I would personally scrap the way he works now and lean more into that western theme give him a Molotov cocktail that deals extra dmg to overhealth and slows targets or give him another revolver that has terrible damage at range but extremely powerful up close if you’re accurate enough. Like he has the potential to be cool but at this point they should have just stayed with his OLD conceptual design of being a pure melee focused barbarian hero.

1 Like

i just noticed, junkrat cant one shot combo a cree anymore, but yet a cree can one shot combo any 200hp hero easily :joy:. and no no sirrie. it’s ok when cree does it and a lot more consistently. but when junkrat does it? no no no, thats illegal

1 Like

50% of the list is BS. Currently Zen dominates the game and Kiriko is overrated. Mei is worse and Genji is better than the “Genji mains” claim him to be. Roadhog also D tier and Hanzo up. Reaper is easy A tier and Ana S tier.

I could continue but I dont want to.

“Dies to bastion”

1 Like

that is totally innacurate as i see gejni and nunk wreckign sessions along with torb

Oh did they say McCree had both the highest pick rate and highest (or almost) winrate?

OK so most of the player base ISNT grand master so you have to make a tier list for that. Otherwise idiots are going to be running a Ball in a gold match and get walked on. So here is the real best Tier list for 90% of the player base

S - Rien, Casss, Soilder, Mercy, Moira
A- Orisa, Ram, Sigma, Ball, Ashe, Bastion, Junk, Mei, Reaper, Sym, Torb, Ana, Bap, Brig, Zen
B- Dva, JQ, Hog, Winston, Echo, Pharah, Sojurn, Tracer, Kiriko
C- Doom, Zar, Genji, Hanzo, Widow, Lucio
D - Sombra

This is KarQs list for Bronze - Masters. He has a separate list for GM and explains how some heros like lucio go up and you increase rank.

Eh no. Cass is very strong. He’s very consistent damage and has strong burst up close, high med range damage too. With a mercy pocket a cass that can ding headshots is a scary thing

1 Like

Tier lists are based on Masters+ because that’s where meta starts to apply. Below Masters it’s very easy to play most heroes with a few exceptions because they could be just that bad, but generally it doesn’t matter who you play in the metal ranks.

1 Like

It doesn’t if you’re gold or silver but in diamond where I’m at and above cassidy is an extremely popular pick, and genji is irrelevant. Sounds like a skill issue to me ngl

1 Like

you have zen in B tier…

this list already sucks

Orissa zen are A tier, ana is A tier.

Genji hanzo are b tier.
Otherwise pretty solid list.

I would also say widow mercy are S tier or A+.

Echo is A tier.

What are the tiers named? Because if we go with S: God tier A: strong picks B: mediocre, can work with a lot of skill C: niche D: thrown picks then

• Tracer in the same tier as Cassidy, Kiriko and Sojourn? At best she’s A but I’d say B. Sojourn just does everything better.
  • Ashe A, Soldier B? I’d swap them. Soldier is far more forgiving, ults are roughly the same. Bob can be slept, bursted, booped or blocked super easily, Tac visor can be eaten, blocked, countered by a nuke, Widow headshot or any zoning tool.
  • Orisa B how? She’s the easiest tank and to either make space or deal damage with.
  • Junker Queen B?? Last week she was a throw pick, what changed? At best she’s C but I’d arguably put her in D because there’s always a better pick for that one tank slot.
  • Brigitte B but Moira C? It’s the other way around. Moira is tricky because pure healing and damage means nothing at high ratings but she works up to low diamond with very low effort. Brigitte is just the typical “can work but why pick her” type of hero. She has her moments but C at best.
  • Torb B? He’s a meme hero. Doesn’t even work on attack. If Moira is C the so he is. Bastion is also niche. Sure he can shred some tanks but that’s what he has and nothing else really. Ult is still a joke, more than high noon. He belongs to C.
  • Hanzo is closer to B. He definitely has more to offer than Bastion.
  • Sombra is so weak it’s sad even though I hate dealing with her. The only think she’s good for is countering Ball and a mediocre Widow. Denial of health packs isn’t even a matter anymore with the hero healing the game has. She’s easily D if Mei is C.

If it’s only for top500 then okay this chart might be true but then why is Lucio only B? He’s one of the best supports in high ratings.

Kinda feels like B tier is where you didn’t think as hard about it lol. Brig is easily A at least, especially if you have Ball at S, and there’s no way she is in the same tier as Lucio who she utterly outclasses in like all aspects right now. Zen/Soldier/Sym should probably also be in A? Sojourn and Ashe can probably also be dropped a rank, they’re both heavily outclassed by Cass atm.

Rat, Hanzo, Junkrat, Pharah are stronger than C.

You’re a projectile main tho so most bias list ever.

Tier list if the only data the AI had was general discussion hot topics