Tier List for Season 3 so far

Tier list for Season 3 so far i believe. Now make no mistake none of these heroes are in order for their respective tier list. Such as Ana is not the best A tier character in her bracket and Bap is not the best B tier hero in his bracket for example. But a general idea where they sit at.

S tier as you would already know, would be described as the best heroes in the game.
A tier would describe as strong/good heroes in the game.
B tier would describe as decent heroes in the game. Mid tier as I’d say.
C tier would describe as heroes that are still playable, but can still get a bit more help to be pushed up a tier.
D tier is just straight up throw pick heroes.

I genuinely believe no hero is a throw pick atm in this game right now, but a balance patch will still not hurt to do.

10 Likes

I’d maybe move Echo, Zarya and Orisa up a tier

apart from that the list is okay I guess

2 Likes

I’d at present put Soldier in A and Ashe in B.

I could make my own, cuz it’s different enough from your own. Solid though imo.

1 Like

I don’t know why Hanzo is rated so low. Nearly every game in Diamond is Hanzo/Widow

4 Likes

at least sombra isnt f tier but i still think her and bastion are the worst heroes

this is probably true in every rank but top 500. ashes that never miss are almost as good as widow especially with a mercy pocket

Yep this makes sense and I hope Mei can be improved
I have the feeling she has once again been swept under a rug.

I fear its this mentality

Nerfed into obscurity = no complaints = no changes needed. Left to rot for the next several years and do it again if their is an OW3

Honestly I think she’s in B tier just because of what she can do to ball.

Mei feels fine to play.

2 Likes

The only objectively correct tier list is the one with Bastion in his own tier at the top, simply titled “Bastion” and all the other heroes in a lower tier titled “Not Bastion”.

8 Likes

Kiriko doesn’t seem nearly as powerful this season with all the Rein, Ball, and Sigma being played.

4 Likes

Consistency would be my guess. While yes he does have the ability to 1 shot, long range ones are really hard to hit, even for the really good hanzos. Just something projectiles hero suffer from in general. Plus, lunge is his only real escape, and doesn’t really go that far in comparison to higher tier’d sniper-esque heroes.

I disagree as she is blander in OW2 and there are plenty of heroes that have an easier time getting value.

To me she is C tier and should be improved. Everyone can escape from her with a flimsy wall, no freeze, and an ultimate that most can just walk out of.

Placing Cass in S “the best heroes in the game” tierlist, the hero with suboptimal abilities and a reload button called an ult is straight up delusion

1 Like

Honestly I don’t agree at all. This tier list is really off ime

1 Like

The thing with Ashe right now is that Ball REALLY screws her over. Yeah getting booped as the other hitscan is obnoxious, but getting booped as Ashe is “Alright I’m switching” tier.

Booped when you’re about to shoot your dynamite.
Booped mid coach gun and displaced even worse.
Booped while going for ADS Headshot->Insta unscoped.
Piledrive aerial while having that giant head hitbox while being easy to track.

It’s just a needless headache through and through.

2 Likes

Which is why he’s only picked on maps where he can force short to mid range fights.

And he’s in nearly every game on those maps.

o yea never thought about that and she doesnt have as much representation this season compared to last… you’re probably right then

1 Like

do you just not watch overwatch videos or play the game at all

bro is everywhere and at the forefront of everyones list

2 Likes

This also adds to his low ranking. The other heroes aren’t as map dependent as Hanzo.

She was way blander in OW1 to me. Her entire gameplay loop was freeze right click.

She’s low B or high C to me, and that’s fine. She doesn’t need to be meta, and she’s certainly playable now.

Not tanks

If it weren’t for Kiriko I’d disagree, but Kiriko honestly just needs to lose cleanse with all the issues it has caused.

But on those maps he dominates as hard as any S tier DPS, and those maps encompass most maps or at least portions of those maps. That’s why I’d never put him in C.

And he’s also not useless on long range maps, just harder to pull off. He’s A or B at a minimum. Cassidy has the same limitation btw.