Tier List for Season 3 so far

Yes that I agree with that Bastion is among the worst along with sombra.

oh yeah with his mitigation on his roll AND his 225 hp. If you are getting exploited while playing cass rn then its unironically a skill issue.

1 Like

I still canā€™t believe thereā€™s somebody here who doesnā€™t know about the 3 letter crew vs projectile/off meta postersā€¦

Skill issue.

2 Likes

Heā€™s not as consistent, but he shuts down sightlines just as much, albeit shorter range sightlines. This is because going against him is a gamble and peeking a Hanzo is never a guarantee, even if youā€™re better. That and recon.

Itā€™s similar to Widow, just different angles.

I do agree that other heroes (especially S tier ones) get more general value as a whole, but I REALLY donā€™t agree with him being C tier.

And from what you described, your main gripe was losing freeze. She was worse tier wise towards the end of OW1, and if you liked her throughout there were points she was F tier.

But she had to lose freeze for both their game philosophy and general gameplay health.

i genuinely think bastion is alright, but its because most of his power comes from his base kit. a pretty alright hero if you ask me. i wouldnt mind bastion getting a buff primarily in his ult to help him out because i would agree that his ult is the only disappointing part of his kit that needs help. i never see that thing working well unless you throw out a rein shatter or zarya grav just to get value off of it.

Is this for average ranks, gold/plat?

right. I guess 25 hp matters so much when he has the biggest non tank hitbox after bastion making it easy to farm hin
if thats a skill issue I guess even gm players now are having skill issues with that crap winrate he had for years and the worst kd ratio where he averages most deaths out of any dps. lets get a grip

Like what? Heā€™s has teh max fall off range a hero like him should have now. He has an extremely deadly burst if you get in his face, 2 ways reduce damage, canā€™t body block him if he has roll, his stupid grenade does WAY too much damage for the lack of effort needed to ā€œaimā€ it. On top of all that, he has an extra 25 HP thatā€™s completely unwarranted given the previously stated things. Wouldnā€™t call his ult useless either. While yes, it can be hard to secure elims with it, if youā€™re positioned well, it can easily buy space for your team to push into since the enemy basically HAS to LoS it now thanks to the damage taken reduction Cass has while using itā€¦unless Sleep/Rock/Hook

No this is a tier list for higher ranks. As there is no meta in metals

1 Like

There are so many other creative options they could have tried, but no they went with the truly unimaginative change of deleting freeze and giving her a some more damage. Her slow is not even what it used to be.

Was there a reason for nerfing wall even further in OW2. Why does it need to be flimsy enough that 1 person can easily break a pillar.

There is a reason she appears as C tier or lower every time a ranking tier list comes out.

Could be easily wrong on Zen but having huge success with him lately

if that is your argument then by your logic, junkrat should get 25hp as well to compensate for his insane hitbox.

4 Likes

Yes. It is far more punishing to wall off a tank in OW2.

But she was literally lower in OW1 at points in time, being D tier a lot and even F tier sometimes, and you said you enjoyed her the entirety of OW1.

Hero tier doesnā€™t reflect how enjoyable a hero is to play. Sometimes they line up, but they donā€™t necessarily reflect perfectly.

Overwatch 2 being 5v5 really restricts where they can take her character as a whole. Most of the reworked Iā€™ve seen suggested punish tanks too hard and donā€™t fit in with the OW2 design philosophy in other ways.

junkrat is actually devastating in his range, has (probably) the best cc out of any dps, and an ult to crutch on

nah this is geared towards climbing into the upper ranks. obviously for the average rank, everybody would be B tier or higher considering how literally any hero can work just fine with no problems. id say this was geared towards diamond+ at the very least

opinions could change once the balance patch next week comes out, depending on what happens. just i dont see anything right now that makes zen a ā€œgood/strongā€ pick when i see kiriko, ana, and mercy doing just that. but i still see him being a solid unit to pick up which i see no problem with. i think heā€™s fine for B tier at the moment.

1 Like

i still see bridge as a throw pick
maybe once in a blue moon i see a good bridge and is a 1tp

so NOW we talking about range being a reason for him NOT to have 225hp? ur contradicting yourself mate. Junkrat doesnt have a home seeking grenade that can do an easy one shot combo by bodyshotting them and then using it. The ult is not a crutch because guess what, it can be easily killed by just looking at it and going pew pew.

1 Like

Based list.
Dva in B along with doom and Winston is accurate.

I stuck with her, but I complained back then as well.

In the end I found people are adverse to a really good Mei