Tier List for Season 3 so far

Fair point. Yeah, B seems better suited, but A is a little much currently.

That is the mentality I dislike. Every hero should have time in the sun.

I believe people have grown so used to certain heroes being mediocre that it is now expected.

I donā€™t know if people notice, but this paradigm is very similar to how it was in OW1.

1 Like

i do
and cass struggles to find a place in current state of the game

just because he is popular does not mean he is any less (or more) of a throw pick. hes basically the worst hitscan with way too many weaknesses so he is too exploitable by other heroes like genji. Cassidy has poor mobility, mediocre range (compared to competition), suboptimal abilities, a joke of an ult (the so called reload button)

Unironically better than some tier lists Iā€™ve seen from streamers. But I would changeā€¦

Widow up to S. Reaper and Bastion down to C. Hanzo up to B.

Heā€™s literally being mirrored in 30% of all matches from bronze to gm and is the highest represented dps in the top 500. Heā€™s easily S tier and saying other wise really is just delusional.

9 Likes

I say Zen is kinda lower A tier because he isnā€™t as bad people think he is.

Brother he has a 30% mirrored pickrate :skull: Thatā€™s popular from being good not fans

I think that person probably hasnā€™t played since his buffs and the meta shift. Where heā€™s one of the better DPS to play into Ball lol. Thatā€™s the only explanation I got.

1 Like

Ok? Then what happens.

Mei is meta. Sheā€™s instalocked in every game so as a Mei main youā€™d rarely get to play her.

People would be more used to countering her, meaning her wall would get shredded and punishing tanks wouldnā€™t happen as much.

Then sheā€™d get nerfed to D tier or lower after complaints, as well as being less fun to play after the nerfs.

Sheā€™s perfectly fine now. Not every hero needs to be meta, just playable and fun. And a lot of people(myself included) find her extremely fun and enjoyable now, and sheā€™s by no stretch of the imagination not viable.

just proves my point

I need to ask, are you being serious?

2 Likes

You clearly donā€™t know that poster. Theyā€™re just biased.

4 Likes

it proves your point heā€™s popular

but it also proves heā€™s popular because heā€™s good

2 Likes

The higher tier needs nerfs instead buffing other weaker heroes. Nerf the higher tier heroes and no compensations along with it.

3 Likes

echo is not A tier with hitscans being among one of the stronger dps in the game. so sheā€™ll be sitting at B tier. especially with soldier and cree getting their recent buffs.

with soldier and ashe, i wouldnt mind them being in either tier. i saw them as a hero that can be on the borderline of A or B tier tbh.

hanzo is not as consistent as the other heroes above him. he may be a sniper but generally speaking in diamond+, you would pick hitscans, sojourn, and tracer to get a lot more value all around.

Widow was a tough one for me. i was hovering around A or S tier for her. But A tier seemed more suited with ball being one of the best heroes in the game. As for reaper and bastion, bastion i can kinda see in C tier because his ult could use some help, but i find reaper a rather decent hero all around. Even bastion at b tier and if he were to get a buff, i still think heā€™d be sitting a B tier still.

i wouldnt necessarily call zen ā€œbad.ā€ but i think hes just a decent support unit. A tier, i think i would hold off on that because i dont see him being ā€œstrongā€ but just ā€œdecentā€ at the moment.

2 Likes

I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but weā€™ve been over this man! I donā€™t know anything about the actual posters here even though I have so many posts!

Iā€™m with Andough. Itā€™s gotta be 3-letter-nameā€™s alt. Same stupid/bad takes,takes and same biases. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I have dropped her completely from what I play. I loved playing Mei every since OW came out. Until now.

I have stuck with her through every nerf cycle, but her in OW2 has sucked all the fun out her for me.

not realising that cass is S tier after the range buffs with his bs nade is the pinnacle of delusion

1 Like

wait i just noticed that you have bastion up in b tier? is he really that good? i swear him and sombra are the worst dps atm

please, read above
too many exploitable weaknesses to the point where range buff becomes a joke