This is a joke right?

OMG, I hope this was a bad joke on Blizzard side. She’s finally ok (not even great) against specific teams, and they want to throw her into dumpster fire. Meanwhile, Hanzo, Doomfist and other “heroes” continue to one shot everything on their way. She still needs buffs, not nerfs…

Yeah sadly its not a joke, balance team is that incompitent.

8 Likes

What kind of garbage assertion is this, like really.

Are you referring to Sym as “really easy?”

5 Likes

I don’t know if I’m more annoyed that they nerfed two ok heroes or that double shield cancer might become meta.

1 Like

I sure hope so… I hope so

I’m SO mad with this nerf oh my god
Symmetra can’t have 1 minute of peace in this game, it’s unbeliaveble!

2 Likes

Good thing Wow classic is right around the corner, I can just abandon overwatch because they don’t care about this game balance.

So I want to see if I have this straight. Sym players are mad not because the combination of upgrades and fixes wasnt too much, but because they wanted her to be left in an OP state as long as other OP heroes.

1 Like

What does make Sym really easy to play(she don’t have lock bean as before)?? only because dosen’t have mobility like genji or Doom?? please explain.

2 Likes

how is she OP? last time I checked she countered by every character in the game.

Now Sym should not have gotten nerfed, but Widow and Hanzo are actually balanced.

1 Like

Nope, we want her to SHINE for once, that’s all!

I don’t play sym but she must be there to stomp double shield. Now the thing is that instead of stomping it, she may become be part of it, which makes things rather crap if u mirror it. Put baptiste field in the equation and you are good to go with shields popping up everywhere. I think that’s the reason why they ham her. But its more like ok we have an issue, lets nerf the niche to be more niche instead of dealing with the issue on design.

Define SHINE. She has slways shined in some part of the game, are you saying that you want her to be the best choice all the time?

There are way too many DPS heroes to have thst kind of goal. Every character should be fun to play and not too strong or weak. That should be the standard…average

1 Like

I want her to stop being the weakest hero, I want her to stop being blamed for the mistakes of others on the team just for being her, and why do they do it? Because she is WEAK compared to other dps!
And what she get? A nerf while Doomfist is free doing his hitkills with just one punch.
Awesome!

2 Likes

She was and currently is average though. Mei and Reaper are meta picks right now, with Hanzo, Widow, and McCree after that. Symmetra is middle of the pack with the rest.

Reason she is played a lot is because double Shields are everywhere, so why WOULDN’T you run the hero who gets a literal benefit from barriers being left around?

Symmetra has never been meta and wasn’t really going to be meta. She is only getting played more right now because people are running double barriers (mainly Orisa & Sigma) and Sym is pretty decent against barriers. I actually think most people would be happy to see Symmetra being a viable meta pick, including myself and i’m no Sym main. She has been the worst hero in Overwatch for far to long and deserves a time to shine.

1 Like

Seldom do.

So yeah, expect this one to hit the servers full blast, no apologies.

FIFY

In other games, his primary mechanic is called a “skill shot”.

In OW? It’s just “spam” because the hitscan aimbros somehow managed to convince people that ranged weapons with training wheels are “the real skill-based weapons”.

It’s a bunch of crap.

I’d agree that he does require skill in general - besides in bronze where they just spam with most heroes anyway - but in OWL there’s no dispute: Junkrat is a real underdog hero that requires absolute prediction of your enemies. If your game sense is off even a bit, you’re just gonna die if you don’t hit your primary, and his most effective range is pretty specific (seems to be around 4m).