This hero teaser on PTR...are we about to get a blind hero?

Finally a hero that will represent the blind portion of the player-base!

I mean, this is actually a thing.

Hoping we get more info soon. Honestly waiting to update my concept.

(Plus want to be over 50% sure, but must hold back due to cruel reality.)

If and a big if here:

A) He still has any flesh left (which he does in the original concept art, it could have changed alot by now)

• He’d be more a cyborg like Genji than an Omnic.

B) Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s blind.

• They could be visors as someone else mentioned.
  • They could be tactical goggles or tactical sunglasses :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean that those pieces could’ve very likely be Omnic as I doubt Blizz would throw in decapitated heads in a map. Other than that, slight changes in a map often point to a new hero (I.E getting into Hammond’s room on the HLC) or a Cinematic (The broken glass in Watchpoint Gibraltar, as well as the signs of conflict in Hanamura)

Updated my theory - 🧨 Possible February Hero Release? (Busted)

It’s a good theory, but we’re supposed to be having the LNY event as our February content, in theory we still could get a map in January, just not one for the main stage games, maybe something for Arcade

I would give up on new map stuff. Would have seen that by now.

Likely wont see anything for a few week, honestly I don’t think we were purposed to see “head change” till the 28th when the ptr goes live.

But it leaked early.

Giving me either Greek hero or Antonio’s Big Return. Love that concept please give me an italian mobster/mafia tank plsplsplspslspslspsls

Techinally we have that mafia BOB skin.

I hate Ashe so much why couldn’t BOB be his own thing…

Can’t wait for an italian hero too xD

The only issue I’d have with Antonio returning is the fact that A) He was replaced by Vialli. And B) Why in the blue **** would Moira and Reaper willingly work with him?

If Antonio is not truly dead,

• The new regime within Talon could easily have reprogrammed him like they did with Widow.
  • Reaper and Moira are no longer the same people they once were within Blackwatch, their goals have changed since that incident. Moira is clearly with Talon for the Money to continue her research. Reaper, well he’s Reaper…

IIRC, Vialli only replaced him because he is presumed to be dead (or is Dead). AFAIK, Antonio was not in bad standing with Talon.

I think the next hero will probably be omnic which means it really wouldn’t need eyes.

Your concept is interesting but I can’t see it working out in the game.

I understand the logic with Moira, but Reaper…even if he is different now, I still don’t think he’d let Antonio live, even if he was reprogrammed. I mean, Gabe and Gerard were close friends from what we could see, Gabe even defies his OWN plan for vengeance. The only reason I think he didn’t seek revenge on Widow for killing Gerard is that he KNOWS that she’s still Amelie somewhere deep in there. And he knows that Amelie would never have hurt him

You can almost certainly link youtube videos

I mean, I can lol
This video is unrelated, just a proof lol
1 Like

Oh I can? I wasn’t sure I was high enough trust level

doesn’t really lead to blind.
it could be some form of information visor/glass i guess.
like oversized google glasses or whatever :wink:

Likely some kind of limited cybernetic vision… be interesting if the visual representation in game actually was modified when using this character… lots of things could be done with this…