This hero teaser on PTR...are we about to get a blind hero?

The only issue I’d have with Antonio returning is the fact that A) He was replaced by Vialli. And B) Why in the blue **** would Moira and Reaper willingly work with him?

If Antonio is not truly dead,

• The new regime within Talon could easily have reprogrammed him like they did with Widow.
  • Reaper and Moira are no longer the same people they once were within Blackwatch, their goals have changed since that incident. Moira is clearly with Talon for the Money to continue her research. Reaper, well he’s Reaper…

IIRC, Vialli only replaced him because he is presumed to be dead (or is Dead). AFAIK, Antonio was not in bad standing with Talon.

I think the next hero will probably be omnic which means it really wouldn’t need eyes.

Your concept is interesting but I can’t see it working out in the game.

I understand the logic with Moira, but Reaper…even if he is different now, I still don’t think he’d let Antonio live, even if he was reprogrammed. I mean, Gabe and Gerard were close friends from what we could see, Gabe even defies his OWN plan for vengeance. The only reason I think he didn’t seek revenge on Widow for killing Gerard is that he KNOWS that she’s still Amelie somewhere deep in there. And he knows that Amelie would never have hurt him

You can almost certainly link youtube videos

I mean, I can lol
This video is unrelated, just a proof lol
1 Like

Oh I can? I wasn’t sure I was high enough trust level

doesn’t really lead to blind.
it could be some form of information visor/glass i guess.
like oversized google glasses or whatever :wink:

Likely some kind of limited cybernetic vision… be interesting if the visual representation in game actually was modified when using this character… lots of things could be done with this…

You have 3k posts, I assume you are trust level 2?

You don’t need trust level 3 for videos from youtube

Imagine trying to play this game without visuals by having to rely on increased hearing range’s? That would be crazy! I wonder if it could work.:thinking:

1 Like

There could be potential for it, but it’d have to be executed near flawlessly, perhaps every so often they can see the proper figure of the hero like with Infrasight or Opportunist

YouTuber OhNickel made a video that shows it. from yesterday I think.

ToA is temple of Anubis.
in the hero gallery, when you pick a hero. when the background is temple of Anubis (PTR) you will see there’s 2 heads sitting where there is normally nothing. The only way to see it clearly is by using highlight intros that move the camera slowly. for example some of Hanzos.

it’s all in the video if you don’t wanna go through the trouble

ye, i googled it when he said who he got the video from
the original post was just extremely vague

1 Like

New hero should be playable without a monitor, anything less is ableist