🐠 Things to look for when the New Map Releases (High priority)

Do we know when Paris will hit the live server?

Last year, first hint about Brigitte came on the website (news) with Torb’s letter (the 24th of February), 4 days later, Brigitte’s teaser came out.
If we have an update for Paris today, we might have our first hint.
Else, we can look this weekend on their social networks or on the website if there’s anything new.

1 Like

It should hit live servers by Thursday because by then it would have been on the PTR for 3 weeks and this is the typical PTR cycle we see for new content moving forward to the live servers.

I messaged a data miner yesterday about hero 30, he said “These lips are sealed.”

2 Likes

Damn, I’m looking for leaks or hints and can’t find anything. I can’t wait to have the first hints

I hope it will be just like Wrecking Ball, we all knew it will be Hammond but I really wanted him to NOT be a monkey, I was so glad (and laugh when I saw the first teaser)

When are we getting it? Today?

I hope today bur Thursday seems more accurate

2 Likes

I think the first hint will happen around next week if anything. However, if we all push, they may give it sooner lol

1 Like

I tried something: Maps & Heroes, connections - #3 by Mabel-21106

I was wondering which maps was connected to which hero.
I discovered 6 maps had no hero connected and 3 of them (Ilios, Ayutthaya and Petra) are connected to each other thanks to Talon.

I really hope it can be a clue for the next hero. Maybe a Talon member involved in these research?

I am sure this will come up one day but I am thinking around the next hero.

Aka I think this hero 30 will have connection to Paris revolutionaries and Talon.

(cough, betting Echo is not 31 either, just based on the wording used in the past.)

But then again, I could be wrong
 just want something to prove or disprove my theory.

Imagine if Leonora was disproven
 the relief would be great to have off my shoulders

I’m pretty sure the next hero will be with Talon, or at least in connection with them. I think Paris will be the place of the next Archives event and our new hero will be part of it.

I think Echo will be 32 and will be reveal for BlizzCon :thinking:

Leonora is affiliated to Talon so she can be candidate for hero 30.
I’m still not sure about her because her style is really close to Echo and she’s “just” an artist, so is she able to be a fighter?
Well we’ll see. I honestly hope to have a male hero, support or tank, affiliated to Talon (or at least Los Muertos or the Deadlock Gang)

You need to think Omnic’s more as an IT then a he or a she.

Honestly I say she for Leonora just because.

But I suspect it’s actually IT from the whole Lynx thing from last year.

I messaged a data miner to ask his friends if they have anything

I think you need another Date Miner if his lips are sealed

1 Like

I think Ana’s White Dome report was first (the 22th of February)

1 Like

I think its only applies to the omnic types of Bastion and Lynx. Zenyatta for example calls the Shambali male looking omnics “brothers” and calls Orisa “sister”

1 Like

Yeah I’m messaging around. Also asking some data miners to ask their friends

Aren’t data miners and Blizz in a cease-fire ATM, where as long as they shut up, Blizzard won’t peruse legal action.

Well I suspect Leonora is one of those types

1 Like

So Paris is live.
Its trailer (saw it on Twitter) do a nice focus on the rebellions omnics at the end, else a clue for next hero, else a clue for next Archive event?

Also, I’ve seen on another thread that a policewoman said that:

Toutes les unitĂ©s disponibles Ă  l’hĂŽtel Beau Ciel. Une cellule de la rĂ©sistance omniaque s’y cache. Soyez prudents. All units to the Beau Ciel hĂŽtel. An omnic resistance cell is hidding. Be careful.
Code 5 : Suspect Jamison F awkes repĂ©rĂ©. À toutes les unitĂ©s disponibles. Code 5 : Suspect Jamison F awkes detected. To all units available.
Suspect repĂ©rĂ© dans la librairie Carpentier : « Vote » Omniaque fĂ©minin d’1m60. Suspect detected at Carpentier bookstore: « Vote » Female Omniac 5’3 ft tall.
Code 5 ! Suspect Mako Rutledge repĂ©rĂ©. Le suspect n’est pas seul. Code 5 ! Suspect Mako Rutledge detected. The suspect is not alone.
Agent Bilodeau répondez. Agent Bilodeau please answer.
PrĂȘt. Ready

Just in case, I’m french if you need anything on the Paris map :v:

1 Like

We already discussed it here 🐟 Anyone speak French? Looking For Possible Hero 30 Hints?

Short version; Leonora Might be the 5th Archeologist who might be confirmed in town now (it’s a small possibility of a connection, so we are gonna wait for the first tweet)

Thanks for the link!