šŸ  Things to look for when the New Map Releases (High priority)

1. Any changes to the new map. (Highlight the Statue with white cloth over it)

2. Any changes to the other maps. (We might need a language guy or girl to double check everything.)

3. Code stuff (digger need to dig)

Itā€™s Open Hero 30 Hint or Leak season, and so far we have been dry on Leaks.

So I mentioned to memorize one word my fellow searchers:

ā€œChargeā€

4 Likes

Do we know when Paris will hit the live server?

Last year, first hint about Brigitte came on the website (news) with Torbā€™s letter (the 24th of February), 4 days later, Brigitteā€™s teaser came out.
If we have an update for Paris today, we might have our first hint.
Else, we can look this weekend on their social networks or on the website if thereā€™s anything new.

1 Like

It should hit live servers by Thursday because by then it would have been on the PTR for 3 weeks and this is the typical PTR cycle we see for new content moving forward to the live servers.

I messaged a data miner yesterday about hero 30, he said ā€œThese lips are sealed.ā€

2 Likes

Damn, Iā€™m looking for leaks or hints and canā€™t find anything. I canā€™t wait to have the first hintsā€¦
I hope it will be just like Wrecking Ball, we all knew it will be Hammond but I really wanted him to NOT be a monkey, I was so glad (and laugh when I saw the first teaser)

When are we getting it? Today?

I hope today bur Thursday seems more accurate

2 Likes

I think the first hint will happen around next week if anything. However, if we all push, they may give it sooner lol

1 Like

I tried something: Maps & Heroes, connections - #3 by Mabel-21106

I was wondering which maps was connected to which hero.
I discovered 6 maps had no hero connected and 3 of them (Ilios, Ayutthaya and Petra) are connected to each other thanks to Talon.

I really hope it can be a clue for the next hero. Maybe a Talon member involved in these research?

I am sure this will come up one day but I am thinking around the next hero.

Aka I think this hero 30 will have connection to Paris revolutionaries and Talon.

(cough, betting Echo is not 31 either, just based on the wording used in the past.)

But then again, I could be wrongā€¦ just want something to prove or disprove my theory.

Imagine if Leonora was disprovenā€¦ the relief would be great to have off my shouldersā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure the next hero will be with Talon, or at least in connection with them. I think Paris will be the place of the next Archives event and our new hero will be part of it.

I think Echo will be 32 and will be reveal for BlizzCon :thinking:

Leonora is affiliated to Talon so she can be candidate for hero 30.
Iā€™m still not sure about her because her style is really close to Echo and sheā€™s ā€œjustā€ an artist, so is she able to be a fighter?
Well weā€™ll see. I honestly hope to have a male hero, support or tank, affiliated to Talon (or at least Los Muertos or the Deadlock Gang)

You need to think Omnicā€™s more as an IT then a he or a she.

Honestly I say she for Leonora just because.

But I suspect itā€™s actually IT from the whole Lynx thing from last year.

I messaged a data miner to ask his friends if they have anything

I think you need another Date Miner if his lips are sealed

1 Like

I think Anaā€™s White Dome report was first (the 22th of February)

1 Like

I think its only applies to the omnic types of Bastion and Lynx. Zenyatta for example calls the Shambali male looking omnics ā€œbrothersā€ and calls Orisa ā€œsisterā€

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m messaging around. Also asking some data miners to ask their friends

Arenā€™t data miners and Blizz in a cease-fire ATM, where as long as they shut up, Blizzard wonā€™t peruse legal action.

Well I suspect Leonora is one of those types

1 Like

So Paris is live.
Its trailer (saw it on Twitter) do a nice focus on the rebellions omnics at the end, else a clue for next hero, else a clue for next Archive event?

Also, Iā€™ve seen on another thread that a policewoman said that:

Toutes les unitĆ©s disponibles Ć  lā€™hĆ“tel Beau Ciel. Une cellule de la rĆ©sistance omniaque sā€™y cache. Soyez prudents. All units to the Beau Ciel hĆ“tel. An omnic resistance cell is hidding. Be careful.
Code 5 : Suspect Jamison F awkes repĆ©rĆ©. ƀ toutes les unitĆ©s disponibles. Code 5 : Suspect Jamison F awkes detected. To all units available.
Suspect repĆ©rĆ© dans la librairie Carpentier : Ā« Vote Ā» Omniaque fĆ©minin dā€™1m60. Suspect detected at Carpentier bookstore: Ā« Vote Ā» Female Omniac 5ā€™3 ft tall.
Code 5 ! Suspect Mako Rutledge repĆ©rĆ©. Le suspect nā€™est pas seul. Code 5 ! Suspect Mako Rutledge detected. The suspect is not alone.
Agent Bilodeau rƩpondez. Agent Bilodeau please answer.
PrĆŖt. Ready

Just in case, Iā€™m french if you need anything on the Paris map :v:

1 Like

We already discussed it here šŸŸ Anyone speak French? Looking For Possible Hero 30 Hints?

Short version; Leonora Might be the 5th Archeologist who might be confirmed in town now (itā€™s a small possibility of a connection, so we are gonna wait for the first tweet)