Things I love about the game, a "Thank You" to the devs

Just let us purchase the currency and they’d see a lot more people actually supporting the game.

people who still want to buy lootboxes can but those who do not want to can buy currency or grind for it like per usual.

blizz gets more money and we get more options in the choices we have to support the game and get the content we actually want in the way we want.

and we agree that bastion deserves his rework after torbjorns but after gets his it should more then likely be mercy’s turn to get properly fixed.

1 Like

You are the one that sounds upsetti that there’s more people complaining about Mercy than Bastion, and you aren’t the Nº1 concern.

Support each other, don’t put people down. We all want our heroes to be better.

4 Likes

Nope! After Bastion and Torbjorn it’s Roadhog, Hanzo re-adjustment, and so on and so on.

roadhog just needs tweaks not a rework and hanzo just needs more tweaks and he’ll be fine.

really no need to rework those 2 at all as their problem can be easily fixed with minor tweaks.

Lmfao no one except a handful of people I can name off the top of my head at this point are doing the complaining. Stop pretending that spamming this forum represents actual representation of a popular will; I play the game all the time, and almost no one I talk to in matches thinks anything close to what you Extremely Online And Extremely Sad obsessives think.

Everyone’s just all-around sick of your shet.

So much fire in the eyes of the main purists. Will Bastion get a rework ? will mercy mains ever unlock their thread ? Will Brigg. get deleted !?

FInd out in the next episode of OVERWHINERS ! :smiley: love you all

2 Likes

They can work on more than one thing at a time. I agree with you that many other heroes need help but most of them were in need of help even before the rework happend. Please dont blame us for complaining about our hero when the devs ignored yours for so long. Yes it is wrong to keep Bastion away like this but this is not our fault but the one of the devs not caring about him.

1 Like

I’ll thank them when they stop taking 6 months to years to fix frigging bugs. When you throw Roadhogs hook it’s not a skill shot it’s a pray to rngesus that it doesn’t fricking break for no reason. When you ult with Reinhardt you can either stun people through objects, walls and barriers or have it do nothing to them. When you charge people you can completely miss them but they’ll teleport into your grasp or you can hit them directly and they’ll just go for nice fly.

It would literally take an hour to list all the bugs in this game that just get ignored I swear.

1 Like

i love the game too
the only thing i think should get fixed is lack of communication with us

You sound like an angry, bitter child, so I’m just going to ignore you. Hope Bastion gets fixed for you soon, though. Kisses.

2 Likes

Thank you for a wonderful game! That being said, it would be even more awesome to get more communication. Right now it feels like the only time we see a blue post are on threads that don’t have any impact on the game like this one or ones like ‘which arm does torb sleep with’

Part of me wants to be like <.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<

but ill hold off on it

If they let you purchase currency, that does not give them the chance for players to keep spending money on mutliple loot boxes to get that certain skin they want. They would rather make you gamble.

It’s like WoW. They put things like mounts/races/etc. behind a time wall. You doe daily quests for people every day for months. Once you get a certain rep, you can get that mount. It’s all about stalling for time so they can charge you for that next monthly sub.

1 Like

Sorry but the most popular thread in this forum is about Mercy being in a bad spot. She is incredibly popular and many people are disappointed with the failed rework. We dont want her OPAF again we want her fun and good to play again. If we really wanted her OPAF again we would ask for release valk again and not mass-rez.

3 Likes

Agreed. Thank you devs for making and continuing to work on this game. Please keep it up.

2 Likes

They only show their faces in the forum to soak up praise or to answer to meaningless lore questions during lunch apparently…Its almost as they know how bad they f*cked up and are afraid of picking up the phone.

C’mon Blizz, we just wanna talk…

6 Likes

This probably won’t get a response, but I figured I give it a shot anyway.

Hey Tom, thanks for all you guys have done for both the community and this game. :slight_smile:

I was wondering if you guys checked out the following thread from Titanium.

It has over 1,500 likes, so I’d say that it’s quite a hot topic on here. I just figured I ask since it’s been the all time top thread in your forums for quite some time now, and I would highly suggest giving it a look. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

Retract those fangs bubby, it’s not healthy for you.

1 Like

Huh, so you’ll take the time to comment in threads thanking you, but not the lie that’s posted in the megathread nor the discussion that happens there? It’s not calling out if I reply to you, right? It’s funny how you only comment on sweet nothings yet ignore the things that matter, and then get angry when people get upset or bitter. Very interesting.

14 Likes