Things I love about the game, a "Thank You" to the devs

How about that Mercy Thread though?

5 Likes

Ya loved that one , yet it can still damage boost other ult.

youā€™re a bit inconsistent with buffing/nerfing papa jeff.

2 Likes

You mean like 10 threadsā€¦ Lmao

6 Likes

Iā€™m talking about the one they just abandoned and gets locked in less than a minute every 24 hours.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks for all the awesome stuff but instead of a salute I would like some answers about the Mercy feedback and the other stuff people give to you. A bit more communication from your side would be a nice thing.

13 Likes

The Feedback? You mean the mass flagged ā€œFeedbackā€ Thread that is just a dumpster with a lock on it?

3 Likes

Tilted mercy mains incoming !!! Tom save yourself ! XD

1 Like

Grabbing popcorn.:popcorn:

3 Likes

Of course you blue-post reply to this instead of literally any of the topics offering legitimate criticism. Glad to know brown-nosing gets a reply.

EDIT: And to be clear, I am not talking about the endless Mercy Main whining, Iā€™m talking about ideas for maps, ideas for characters, ideas for lore, ideas for modes, bug fixes that keep getting reported time and again, valid criticism of reworks (again, not the Mercy Mains), and all around input from a community that desperately wants a say in the game that they want to love.

16 Likes

We had a few more threads since then. The number one thread on this forum is about Mercy and an answer to it would be appreciated dont care much about the megathread tbh.

1 Like

Pretty sure we are just kindly asking for them be more communicative with us.

is there a reason for you to post this other then to cause a stir?

2 Likes

Iā€™m really grateful for Blizzard for making a game that handicapped players like me can play. I hope I can meet you all in Blizzcon this year, but itā€™ll be a bit difficult for me.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s no time for that. Just replying to this thread already took precious moments away from Blizz setting up for OWL season 2.

2 Likes

No, no, no. Il be on my way ^^ Im just kidding anyway.

Pftā€¦ wooooooow, OPā€¦

You clearly only gave blizz this endorsement for the +50exp bonusā€¦ it doesnā€™t count because it wasnā€™t genuine!

All jokes aside, I whole heartedly agree with you OP.

3 Likes

Anything about that Mercy megathread? Itā€™s being locked every 24 hours now.

3 Likes

Like lets be honest here,

This games main issues do make the community whiny and toxic.

But there is 0 transparency from blizzard.
Like we would like to know what your working on.

If money is the issue for the game slow development after release , how as a community can we make it so you guys have a bigger budget (skin purchases etc), just not lootboxes never bought one never will.

What are the know bugs for all heroes. so no more surprise Mercy damage boost bug or roads right click.

Like even that ā€œpick a swear wordā€ company bluehole keeps the player base up to date with what is being worked on, and they had 2 nuts to admit there mistake (even though just a pr stunt) .

While Iā€™m sure many here appreciate the salute, and the reply, it wouldā€™ve been nice if you or someone on the Overwatch team actually engaged with the Mercy feedback every so often when the megathreads were a thing. I donā€™t suppose thereā€™s any further official response to all the Mercy feedback that was submitted, and currently appearing to have been a complete waste of time? It might help slow the amount of discussion on her at the moment :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Trust me, money is probably the smallest problem for this company.

1 Like

No one likes to respond to whining from people only upset that theyā€™re only #2 instead of #1 healer. You arenā€™t Bastion mains waiting in a single thread patiently for word on any rework for him, youā€™re Mercy Mains. Learn from the Bastion mains, 'cause we deserve a rework first.

1 Like