They nerfed Sym turrets too! Its A HUGE NERF! R.I.P. turret bombs!

In the new patch they added a change that disallows slow stacking, its meant to only be beetween teamates but it also applies to turrets.

now symmetras turret only slow for one turret when all three are actually applied to them.

so now instead of being slowed down by three turrets you are only slowed for one, even though there are three on you

SERIOUSLY, MULTIPLE SYMMETRA NERFS IN ONE PATCH?!

Just from this right here we can even see this nerf was targeted at symmetra, even if it is a bug Reinhardt should STILL be unable to move at all when all three turrets are on him, he can kill them with a single swipe. his team can too!

Also I’ve now noticed a small ultimate bug where reinhardt can shatter through barrier even if you’ve already cast it (the blue sheild part, not the empty part’s while its still being put up)

16 Likes

Perhaps this is just a bug that will be fixed.

5 Likes

It’s a bug, Mei’s freeze is also bugged.

3 Likes

Honey…

when have they legitimatly fixed a symmetra bug without just slapping a band-aid on it

11 Likes

If I’m not optimistic I’ll have a stroke

5 Likes

No, they stated that slows now dont stack, the slowest slow effect is the only one applied

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the wording implies that enemy and ally slows don’t stack, not within either class.

2 Likes

Maybe, i csnt test it personally

its a bug … relax lol.

They said that friendly and enemy slows dont stack, meaning self-slows like rein’s shield or orisa/dva shooting wont stack with enemy slows.
Friendly slows should still stack but clearly it’s bugged

2 Likes

I already have, it no longer stacks

I hope it’s intentional. That slow was the most annoying thing in the world.

2 Likes

Welp there better be some kind of compensation buff with it

It will probably come with an extra nerf at the same time in typical blizzard fashion or they will simply ignore bug reports for the next 9 months.

But lets say it is going to be like this…are you going to act like an adult…or a teenager

a teenager would flip,

I think an adult would flip too, this isnt a needed nerf… like at all. the slow stacking should still stay around anyways, as its one of the reasons symmetra is so good, being able to stop a rein in his tracks is crazy powerful

1 Like

Its more noticeable for Mei. Mei is freezing more than Sym’s turrets are shooting.

fair enough here, so we can say that the nerf was targeted at mei and symmetra
( mei is balanced sym is undertuned, why are we nerfing either of them )

I was not asking you…now was i?

Still can’t place tp in spawn because if you place it right on the door it breaks… It breaks on every tight corner in the game already, that change was so bad and was really just a band-aid in the form of a nerf.