They nerfed Sym turrets too! Its A HUGE NERF! R.I.P. turret bombs!

Ik, This bothers me too, I almost feel like right now symmetra is weaker than release 3.0, bar the bugs even.

Good, her turrets are annoying and the worst part of the game. Now all we need is a time limit for Torbjorn’s turret. It blows up after 10 seconds of shooting unless it’s actively being repaired.

Symmetra is now, the most garbage hero in the game.

I found the bronze player!

seriously though you can melee them with a single melee and they die.
if your having issue’s with them its because your bad, not because they are overpowered

2 Likes

Or, you actually get better at the game, and destroy the objects.

You can also admire the planning of your opponent in placing said objects in unique places to get value…instead of whining about integral components of said character’s kit.

Aiming…isn’t the only skill needed to succeed in a game.
Game sense, Awareness, positioning … among other things, are just as important…if not , more important.

2 Likes

you dont even need to aim at turrets to kill them anyways lol

Most likely they are changing slows to make OWL more entertaining to view, This game is balanced for spectating not just playing like good developers would do.

great, as I’ve said before, they will keep symmetra in the garbage because shes not popular…

or “fun to watch”

Cop on with yourself
They don’t hate sym
She was just caught in the crossfire

Nobody said anything about them being OP. They’re just obnoxious and designed to be so. I’m tired of spending half the game fighting stupid turrets whenever Sym and Torb are teamed together.

I’m convinced most people that use those two are just feeling too lazy to play the game, because the parts of their kits with the most presence are automated and they spend more time placing turrets than actually fighting.

They have also never given her any respect, When they released Symmetra 2.0 she had a bug with photon barrier which was obvious to spot as in I noticed it in the practice range after literally 30 seconds of gameplay.

It took blizzard 9 months to acknowledge the bug and that only happened after many many bug reports with lots of likes and multiple pages, During this time Genji had bug reports acknowledged after 1 post with no likes.

They might not hate her but they don’t treat her fairly either.

They dont hate symmetra? Then why has she gone through multiple itorations with this one being the only one reciving any kind of buffs

why dont they actually fix her bugs?

why dont they give her a meaningful buff?

if ur spending half the game fighting turrets your doing something wrong, you can simply LOS them and they wont be able to kill you,

If I was to lazy to play the game I wouldnt be playing symmetra, I have to ARGUE with my team just to get them to use teleporter, I have to do every other thing hard characters do but with half the turnout and none of the recognition

what kind of symmetra’s/torb’s have you been fighint against?! Their turrets are both not worth spending a large time placing down

That…right actually shows that her turrets slow still stack i believe

dosent though, go into the practice range, it doesnt work

Symmetra is not some oppressive force; she’s just extremely annoying to play against. I hate the idea of laser turrets being placed in a doorway (or anywhere) and slowing you down. People keep wondering why she’s always weak and always being reworked, well it’s because she’s a terrible, annoying concept in-general. The day Symmetra becomes meta is the day I quit the game until it’s over.

Dealing with stubborn teammates is a universal struggle. By design, all Symmetra has to do for a majority of the game is strategically place her annoying turrets and wait for people to walk by. Sure, she’s very dependent on her teammates’ performance, and against a competent team, she’s often lackluster. But that doesn’t change the nature of her playstyle. She’s just not that good.

The kind that sit back having a good ol time maintaining them and finishing off flankers while their teammates do all the heavy lifting. Do I get a lot of games dominated by Sym? No. Like I said, she’s not OP. But she doesn’t have to be. She’s just annoying.

As a matter of fact, I take it back. Symmetra herself isn’t even deserving of my salt. All the salt goes to her turrets because they carry her entire existence. If they rework her yet again, I hope they get rid of her turrets entirely.

not true, a genji main doesnt need to force his teamates to do anything for/with him, he just needs healing, with symmetra you have to get people to use ur teleporter, no other hero really has to deal with that.

These days, if your team doesn’t push with Genji’s dragon blade, the blade will fail most of the time. I can’t even count the number of times I’ve bladed only to see my team still pussyfooting around, not taking advantage of an opportunity to push (many times it’s my fault admittedly, but a bad blade call can easily be salvaged by good support).

Oh, not to mention all the PUSHY Anas that DEMAND I wait for Nano like I’m some kind of CHUMP. I’m a strong, independent Genji that don’t need no stinkin’ Nano! I don’t want that crutch unless it’s a desperate push.

this is still diffrent from symmetra, as symmetra ALSO has to have her teamates use her ultimate, really this should be limited down to only abilities,

That’s a fault of her design. She’s like this ultra-passive threat, and not only is she underpowered in most scenarios, but she’s still extremely annoying. I legit don’t understand the appeal of her in her current state.

Agreed, symmetra is weak and off meta, thats why no one wants to play her anyways