They cant be serious with the Sombra skin

As long as sheeps are going to buy stuff like that Blizz won’t stop.

2 Likes

“I’m not blaming you, I’m just telling you to stop crying.”

You’re blaming them for complaining about the issue, which they do because they care about the game. More than you, apparently.

Its a bussines and i fully understand it from my perspective iam just tired of people trusting their fake reasons and them trying to look innocent and that overwatch was ever more important then money for them, which never was and never ever will be.

Stuff like that…?
So… a ticket to Blizzcon?

Where’s the skin? I just looked on Twitter and can’t find anything. O_o

Click the image to see the album.

1 Like

Ah, nice! I’m only disappointed in this for two reasons:

1.) I have OCD and liked the BlizzCon skins to be … you know, blue Blizzard themed forever. XD

2.) I wanted Tracer to eventually get the Diablo Demon Hunter skin. ;_;

But other than that, yay. :smiley: I always get the virtual ticket anyway, so … :stuck_out_tongue:

its funny tho that all other skins besides the summer event skin of sombra look garbo and they actually make a decent one for her and lock it behind 40$ blizccon stream ticket … lol.

iam glad that i’m over this “i have to get every cosmetic i like” feeling.

in former games ive spend plenty of money on cosmetics… and realized later that i didnt need it… when the game went to x.

i dont enjoy overwatch that much anymore, i only play it because there isnt any other AAA game on the market atm. once there will be… say byebye to a part of your community, blizz.

other devs also lock skins behind paywall… but at least without any shabby tactics. you want a skin? pay 10-15€ to get it… not 40$ lol.

1 Like

Perfectly written, yeah ow is living thanks to little to no solid competition in online games. But once it comes, it will collapse like a house of cards.

Time limits are stupid with seasonal content. They’re also stupid with content that can only be acquired from an event that happens once (preorder content and retailer-specific content). I don’t know if Blizzcon tickets get you access to the previous years’ content, but if not, then I hate the Blizzcon gating a bit more.
Exclusivity is such a cheap and easy way to manipulate people into getting something. I won’t be surprised if the “just deal with it” crowd would change their minds when there’s suddenly an exclusive item that they actually want.

You do know it is a bad tactic when players are glad that their mains don’t get featured in Blizzcon ticket –

1 Like

I don’t think this feels good at all - it’s an amazing skin and should be enjoyed by the larger playerbase, not just those who feel like paying 40$. I was kinda okay with the Pink Mercy because it was cheaper and at least went to charity, but I’m not a fan of this. They do as they please of course, but I doubt it will earn them any brownie points.

The point is this isn’t an “issue”. There’s no white knighting at all with what they said.

To me this just looks lazy. Instead of making a Blizzard themed skin like before, they have just grabbed one of the Halloween skins for ticket promo and called it a day.

3 Likes

Ahem x2.
This is a Blizzard-themed skin.

1 Like

no one is forcing you to buy it. it’s a comsetic item. the blizzcon ticket isn’t just one singular legendary skin.

why are ya’ll complaining about paid cosmetics??? WHY IS THIS EVEN A THING

^WoW Community Manager (redacted) confirmed in a Blue Post a couple days back that Activision is NOT a part of Blizzard.*

**Activision does not affect the team’s decisions.

Activision can’t touch Blizzard Products.**

Activision Blizzard IS Blizzard granting Activision the ability to put Non-Blizzard (specifically Activision) games and game-ads on the Blizzard Launcher such as Destiny 2 and that other game.

To me this just looks lazy. Instead of making a Blizzard themed skin like before, they have just grabbed one of the Halloween skins for ticket promo and called it a day.

I woudl say it was probably the continuation of the blizzardworld skins.

I can understand the ones who are mad, maybe someone that really likes/wants that skin can’t afford to go to blizzcon so effectivly the skin costs 40$ for them.