They cant be serious with the Sombra skin

Its unexplainable how dissapointed iam, greedy bastards.

Its should have been Halloween skin, it was even made for it i would bet but then Activision probably got into their little heads.

18 Likes

so Blizzcon has a skin in previous years
Announced 2018 blizzcon skin will be legendary
Purchase not required to play game

OMG this is so horrible

14 Likes

sadly its an actual amazing skin, not like last year where no one cared about the skin cause it was garbage

4 Likes

Its about the approach and i just probably cant handle theirs anymore.

so using the same method used in previous years

thats absurd

11 Likes

Isnt that bad though? Imagine buying the ticket and then boom you end up with a skin that just sucks.

God forbid they try to add value to the $40 Blizzcon ticket!

1 Like

The point is that i think this skin was made for the event and they had worse one for blizzcon but they were like, hey lets use this one, we will withdraw more money from these poor bastards muhehehe.

Disgusting.

2 Likes

Ahem.

2 Likes

so you are basing your whole disdain on unfounded assumptions without any actual proof

seems legit

2 Likes

I think the skin was made to tie with the reveal of Diablo 4 at blizzcon. I think that’s what they will do with the skin going forward every year.

1 Like

Yeah, dont mind me, i dont trust single letter from their mouth after listening to lies and vomit from their mouth since launch.

My cup was overfilled, i will calm down soon, hopefully.

2 Likes

or you can uninstall and walk away and just leave the toxicity behind you man. if the game is really getting to you it may be in your best interest

Just a recommendation you do what you feel is good for you

You are right, i dont really post often anymore and i play the game rarely and gave up on it in any serious way, but these news just popped up on me and triggered me, thats it.

I shouldnt have reacted, thats true :).

Does white knighting give you some sort of discount at the Blizzard store or something?

No, I mean seriously. You’re blaming fans for caring about the game and applauding Blizzard for their business model. Like, why do you even personally care about maximizing profits for a company you don’t work for and that doesn’t pay you any salary?

Say someone suggested you could buy the ticket goodies individually for 10$. Would that get in your hair too?

I was a little sad because it’s such a cool skin, but as long as it’s not there in the hero gallery mocking me I think i’ll be fine.(BUT ITS SO FRICKIN COOL OH MY GOD)

1 Like

That’s greedy?

Where were you the last few Blizzcons when they were giving out recolor skins and passing them off as Blizzcon exclusive HQ skins due to the little logo on them? Living under a rock? Part of a cult? In a coma?

i am not blaming fans i am pointing out that it is the same thing they do every year for Blizzcon, we know its coming we know what to expect. No sense in crying over something you don’t have to buy

If Blizzard lets you buy the goodies for $10 then awesome.

1 Like

Yeah, i was in a dungeon cult and we were living in caves that time so i missed that :confused:

Stop calling them “greedy bastards” for following a trend they started on the first year. Skins are designed for certain events (in this case, Blizzcon.) They did not switch it over, stop being mad because you cant get a skin.

1 Like