Stop being salty you can't get everything for free

I’m being salty for another bug-fixing motives. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Complaining about people complaining are the best threads.

It’s like, you could just have replied to the thread. But you wanted more attention to your opinion, so you made a new topic instead… to respond to someone else.

55 Likes

stop complaining about people complaining or i will have to complain more about people complaining about other people complaining

44 Likes

We literally just got a patch yesterday fixing a ton of bugs.

1 Like

People don’t want it for free.

they want the option to buy the skin separately and alone.

24 Likes

I’m not making this thread to respond to one person, if I was going to do that I would have just stuck with a reply. I’m responding to

and many more to come.

2 Likes

Just ignore the fact that blizzard literally said that when u buy the game u are entitled to a chance to obtain every item they release, without having to pay any extra fee

26 Likes

Source? (20character)

I don’t think people would complain if they could pay a (fair) price for just the skin.

3 Likes

Honestly I think about 50% of the complaints I’ve seen are about it not being a Halloween skin (which it definitely looks like) rather than it not being free.

12 Likes

I don’t know, some post I read like half a year ago, I remember laughing at the time because of the pink mercy skin

Yup

So what you’re saying is… you’re complaining about people complaining? Exactly like I said?

And you’re making a thread so you can respond to them all at once, hence getting more attention to your opinion?

I mean, you can rephrase it to sound prettier. Pot, meet kettle.

4 Likes

Why not? We have payed for the game?

2 Likes

Where do I pay for the Sombra skin?

Buy the virtual blizzcon ticket.

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/event-info/tickets/virtual

1 Like

Ohh, I get that! But why not make the skin BlizzCon themed like the other years instead of producing a super high quality skin that should be part of like Halloween event boxes or something?

Especially when the legendary skins we’ve been getting lately are extremely lack luster as it shows they are more interested in producing the high-quality skins behind fat pay walls. That’s what irks me. It’s the same with the Lucio emote, high quality, one of a kind emote behind 30 euro, the All-Star skins again, super high quality with custom animations and sounds again behind a paywall.

It IS greed when they put more time and effort in those skins than the skins we get in the actual game. Especially when the OWL is confirmed the be taking resources and also making A LOT of money but it feels like none of it is really going into the development of the actual game that makes OWL a thing.

I am pretty sure these high quality paywall skins and emotes are Blizzards answer to the lootbox controversy. As more will start banning them and Blizzard can’t make money of their Lootboxes any more, this will be the way to go. We will get less in-game content and more paywalled content. Then they’ll act all like “See this is what happens when we can’t have lootboxes!”, instead of becoming pro-consumer they are delving deeper into Activision territory than Blizzard territory.

3 Likes

Doesn’t mean you can get every single thing for free. It’s not a main game item. It’s promotion for Blizz-con.

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

It’s sold out. I can’t even get the skin for money.